Predictions for 2019

Cypher

On 1/4/2019 at 5:33 PM, Cypher said:

I finally listened to that Mark/Miley collab yesterday and if Miley takes that direction for her new album, I'm all for it! Also, I'm still waiting for Gaga's album of the decade. We've been lied to for far too long.

Yeah i hope it goes in the same direction. She said she worked in another track with him named "Bad Karma". Can't wait to hear it! 

Also, the only time Gaga came close to release the album of the decade was with The Fame :cackle:

On 1/4/2019 at 6:02 PM, nanapop99 said:

Can't wait for Mi Liberación! :awkwardney:

Watch it really being called that :stretcher:

But fr, i really got a feeling that we might get some spanish versions of Liberation tracks as happened with Mi Reflejo/Christina Aguilera. I can totally imagine spanish versions of Masochist, Unless It's with You and Accelerate (i would be here for this one as long as it doesn't feature Luis Fonsi or Maluma lol). Also a spanish Fall In Line would be really nice.

• LMAO 1

I feel so out of the loop with all these weird trends going around at the moment, but I'll try my best based on my limited knowledge of what's popular!

1. Gaga won't release her next solo album, but will relase a collab album with Tony Bennett towards the end of the year
  2. Britney Spears will release another...perfume :cackle:
  3. Madonna's album will be successful but she won't have a hit single
  4. Ariana will release a collab for her second single which will do well, but the rest of the era will flop by her standards
  5. Miley's new album will flop
  6. Sky Ferreira still won't release Masochism
  7. Charli will release another mixtape, but still with no sign of an album
  8. Demi and Selena will both release a couple of singles this year but we won't get an album
  9. Kesha will release a single towards the end of the year with an album following in 2020
  10. Rappers whose names start with 'Lil' will keep breaking records on the charts :yeah: 
  • YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. BTS will release lots of stuff in order to prepare the fans for their enlistment. 

2. TxT will be the most overly hyped k-pop group ever. 

3. Britney will announce her retirement. 

4. Queen Heidi will bless us with a new single. 

5. Kristine Elezaj will release a bunch of more flop singles. 

6. Alexandra Stan will release another album or at least a single from it. 

7. Nicki will appear in a shit ton of collabs. 

8. An old Lolene song will leak (at least we can dream, right?)

9. Ashley Tisdale will snatch us all with her new album. 

10. Stray Kids will become much more relevant.