Music Xclusive

Best leaked songs of 2018?

Okay, I just confirmed, Gagamas 2.0 was this year! Does everyone remember that blessed moment we all got the famed demos such as When She Go, Yay Ha, and the Musicland version of Fever??? Ya'll be tripping if you're not gonna mention those icons.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 10:41 AM, Cypher said:

Okay, I just confirmed, Gagamas 2.0 was this year! Does everyone remember that blessed moment we all got the famed demos such as When She Go, Yay Ha, and the Musicland version of Fever??? Ya'll be tripping if you're not gonna mention those icons.

I forgot about that! :shocked: Although honestly I don't even remember what those songs sound like...Could you post them for me? :stretcher:

On 1/15/2019 at 5:00 PM, Skinny Legend said:

I forgot about that! :shocked: Although honestly I don't even remember what those songs sound like...Could you post them for me? :stretcher:

I think I got most, if not all of it in one go: 

Please login or register to see this link.

• YAAASSS 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By iSeeCyrus
      In honor of Miley's bday, I thought I'd leak some HM rarities...

Update, Here's some more!

- V.1 (has chorus vox)
      - V.2 (filtered out chorus vox)
      - partially filtered
      - partially filtered

Enjoy
    • By KYLEXCXCX
      someone is selling 100 for 90 dollars im-
    • By Music Xclusive
      hello, here is a list of singers that we need unreleased songs (songs rejected during sessions from an album) from them to leak this year:
      Kelly Clarkson Avril Lavigne (TBTT, GL, AL and UMS unleaked songs) Taylor Swift Ariana Grande Selena Gomez Beyonce Adele (21 and 25 unleakeds)  Mariah Carey (especially her demo tape back in 1990's) Britney Spears (ITZ and Blackout unleaked) Lady Gaga (Artpop Act 2) Rihanna Xtina Demi Lovato Madonna (LAP, AL, Music and ROL unleakeds) Dua Lipa Camila Cabello Rita Ora Charli XCX Katy Perry Gwen Stefani Jennifer Lopez Fifth Harmony Iggy Azalea Kylie Minogue Tinashe (Underneath The Lights,  By Your Side, Level Up, Not For Nothing and I Might Be) Ciara Lana Del Rey Kesha Bebe Rexha (AYF outtakes + TLT and NAA) Zara Larsson JoJo (mad love outtakes) What unreleased/demos from your favorite artists you wish that it will leak this year?

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!