Superlove

Who are your favorite members ?

On 12/4/2018 at 6:52 AM, liberation said:

OMG king thank you so much :fishie: I love you so much ever since i met this forum because you were always so receptive and nice. Even when you drag my faves i'm not so mad at you :fishie: 

I've met so many nice people here in this forum and even friends that i talk to in other social media and stuff almost daily, not to mention the other flops that i learned about and started to stan. I'm happy to be a part of the #PHFamily :yaskween: 

:yaskween::yaskween::yaskween: This is why I love you! You always have something positive to say and you never complain about anything. A true king! :hail:

15 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I dislike

Please login or register to see this link.

since day 1.

No more sugar rush. Let's get nasty here.

But what about "don't make an 18 year old cry"? Without him, that iconic line would have never existed! :bop:

• YAAASSS 1

12 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

But what about "don't make an 18 year old cry"? Without him, that iconic line would have never existed! :bop:

doesn't change the fact I don't like him. xd

9 hours ago, Tweener said:

doesn't change the fact I don't like him. xd

theres no reason not to like me you fucking idiot u don't even know me 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

5 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Please login or register to see this link.

is my boo! And, I like majority of the other members, too. 🙂

#wearefamily

ily boo! <3

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I love me!

Gonna love myself, no, I don’t need anybody else!

:yeah:

If you can't love yourself, how in the Hell are you going to love somebody else?

On 3/1/2019 at 1:23 AM, Ruthless Love said:

If you can't love yourself, how in the Hell are you going to love somebody else?

giphy.gif