Lara

Go all fuck yourself

53 minutes ago, Superlove said:

Who are your favorite members ? 
The members you like the most, the ones who are the most kind
and those you don't like and are rats ?

gossip-girl-nate-chuck-bass-blair-warldo

You asked the question.  Why don't you go first with your Likes and Dislikes?  But be careful on the dislikes.  You could start a War.  LOL.

• Like 2

If I'm being honest I haven't met anyone unpleasant here yet! 

But I really have some members I appreciate a lot because of how kind and helpful they are. When I first joined, I was quite shy but I was really well received. 

The ones I have a soft spot for are @Skinny Legend @Cypher @trayertrash @Capsule @Tweener @Lancasters @Charlie91xo and of course the King of Flac, @Whoknowsmehere

But really, everyone here is so nice that I struggle picking favourites! 

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 5

2 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

But I really have some members I appreciate a lot because of how kind and helpful they are. When I first joined, I was quite shy but I was really well received. 

The ones I have a soft spot for are @Skinny Legend @Cypher @trayertrash @Capsule @Tweener @Lancasters @Charlie91xo and of course the King of Flac, @Whoknowsmehere

It's so refreshing to see someone being nice to me here LMAO

Love ya, hun????

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1
  • WTF 1

I've been here for around two years (if my memory is not wrong) and I've interacted with few of you all, and nobody has been mean to me, which I appreaciate a lot. However, those who I remember the most are @Tweener(who brought me here, actually), @Skinny Legend, @nanapop99, @naecos, @Savages and @Whoknowsmehere. You make this site a nice place to spend time for me.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 4

4 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

CompetentBestJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Moonchild said:

I've been here for around two years (if my memory is not wrong) and I've interacted with few of you all, and nobody has been mean to me, which I appreaciate a lot. However, those who I remember the most are @Tweener(who brought me here, actually), @Skinny Legend, @nanapop99, @naecos, @Savages and @Whoknowsmehere. You make this site a nice place to spend time for me.

Did I? My memory is so limited :flush:

ILY?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

All 3 Heidi fans must stick together. <3 

• YAAASSS 3
  • LMAO 1

4 hours ago, Moonchild said:

You're so sweet! <3 This kinda surprised me tho since I'm not that active these days :orly:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Kerli stans need to stick togayther. <3

excited sailor moon GIF

• YAAASSS 1

Honestly there's no one here I dislike and I have soooo many good friends on here who I PM with, but if I have to choose my absolute favourite member it would be @liberation! :hail: This sweetie is always so positive and we've never had a falling out at all. I look forward to reading their posts everyday because I know they're always going to put a smile on my face and make me happy. <3

But like Mariah says, we love everyone! :yaskween:

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Tweener said:

Did I? My memory is so limited :flush:

ILY?

Don't worry, boo, my memory also loses itself after a while :stretcher:

<3 

19 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

You're so sweet! <3 This kinda surprised me tho since I'm not that active these days :orly:

Thanks hun! I've been a little lost too. Not as Bonnie, but quite absent sometimes.

18 hours ago, Savages said:

Kerli stans need to stick togayther. <3

excited sailor moon GIF

Sure we must! Now that she finally is coming through again, we stay togayther to get her new album :yaskween: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

8 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Honestly there's no one here I dislike and I have soooo many good friends on here who I PM with, but if I have to choose my absolute favourite member it would be @liberation! :hail: This sweetie is always so positive and we've never had a falling out at all. I look forward to reading their posts everyday because I know they're always going to put a smile on my face and make me happy. <3

But like Mariah says, we love everyone! :yaskween:

OMG king thank you so much :fishie: I love you so much ever since i met this forum because you were always so receptive and nice. Even when you drag my faves i'm not so mad at you :fishie: 

I've met so many nice people here in this forum and even friends that i talk to in other social media and stuff almost daily, not to mention the other flops that i learned about and started to stan. I'm happy to be a part of the #PHFamily :yaskween: 

• 2 months later...
On 12/2/2018 at 2:01 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

Thanks my friend.  And I know that by mentioning me last, psychologically that means you like me the most.  LOL.  I knew it.  Just kidding my friend.  Just being mentioned in the same list with those other members is a great honor coming from someone such as yourself. 

You are a true:

+Dreweditions (62).png

And You bring a:

3629987.jpg To our little part of the WWW. 

And From the Queen of Pop Herself.  A very Heart Felt and Sincere:

Britney Spears - Thank you so much.gif

• YAAASSS 1