Jump to content
Yeah Okay

Melanie Martinez Masterpost

Recommended Posts

On 9/7/2019 at 2:33 PM, Theprettyymess said:

Where Do Babies Come From is listed. Is it the snippet or full?

 

8 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

its 3:36.

 

2 hours ago, Joan said:

Where do Babies come from is that full cover 

Yeah, the full Melanie's version has not leaked, and I'm finally beginning to think we will never ever get it. I even think she destroyed the file or something. How the hell haven't we gotten it at this point, considering the amount of Cry Baby outtakes we already have? It's crazy. That one, "Half Hearted" in studio form, and "Until Sunrise", are the only ones I'm desperately looking for. I'm hoping they leak, but I don't have much expectations tbh.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Moonchild said:

 

 

Yeah, the full Melanie's version has not leaked, and I'm finally beginning to think we will never ever get it. I even think she destroyed the file or something. How the hell haven't we gotten it at this point, considering the amount of Cry Baby outtakes we already have? It's crazy. That one, "Half Hearted" in studio form, and "Until Sunrise", are the only ones I'm desperately looking for. I'm hoping they leak, but I don't have much expectations tbh.

considering Kesha's unreleased material that has leaked from her sessions recording Animal alone amounts to almost 100 songs - just from what has leaked.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Davis.rod said:

Did you save it cause I'm late to seeing this post

yes i do!

  • URL: 

    Please login or register to see this link.

  • File Name: Where Do Babies Come From_.m4a
  • Size: 7.12 MB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 2:33 PM, Theprettyymess said:

Where Do Babies Come From is listed. Is it the snippet or full?

 

On 9/8/2019 at 10:48 AM, Vixen Eyes said:

its 3:36.

 

12 hours ago, Davis.rod said:

Did you save it cause I'm late to seeing this post

 

3 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

yes i do!

  • URL: 

    Please login or register to see this link.

  • File Name: Where Do Babies Come From_.m4a
  • Size: 7.12 MB

The song is a fanmade cover. I cannot believe nobody really has the song or I don't understand what is happening, I wonder why wouldn't this track leak.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Moonchild said:

 

 

 

The song is a fanmade cover. I cannot believe nobody really has the song or I don't understand what is happening, I wonder why wouldn't this track leak.

the girlies know we're desperate and don't wanna give it :'( 

 

im absolutely screaming at Hits e Beats being in the file info. That literally means they thought Melanie was singing edkfkasd 

Edited by Cherish
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Moonchild said:

 

 

 

The song is a fanmade cover. I cannot believe nobody really has the song or I don't understand what is happening, I wonder why wouldn't this track leak.

 

7 hours ago, Cherish said:

the girlies know we're desperate and don't wanna give it :'( 

 

im absolutely screaming at Hits e Beats being in the file info. That literally means they thought Melanie was singing edkfkasd 

oh fsdgdfb

i havent used the file yet  sdfkgvbd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

 

oh fsdgdfb

i havent used the file yet  sdfkgvbd

LOL I guess you don't need to find it out, I don't pretty much like it. Whenever / if the song leaks, I'll manage to get the file and share it with y'all!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, I am Spacki said:

Was leaked a snippet of A million Man (Studio Version). Anyone have te Full version?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Holy hell... I thought we'd never get this one! I hope the full leaks soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moonchild said:

Holy hell... I thought we'd never get this one! I hope the full leaks soon.

The only one who got this snippet said that the person who passed the audio said that this version is running on the web. But for now I couldn't find anything.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

×
×
  • Create New...