Melanie Martinez Masterpost

Yeah Okay

6 hours ago, Moonchild said:

I think it's fake. I never heard about it being leaked, and I've been paying attention. No Melanie Martinez songs have leaked since the last massive leak with "Schizo", "99c Store" and the others.

Yes, it hasn't been leaked yet. Seriously hoping it leaks after K-12 drops on Sept 6th :magic:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/23/2018 at 3:10 AM, Music Xclusive said:

Cry Baby (2014)

Schizo

Bombs On Monday Morning

Where Do Babies Come From?

Strawberry Fields Forever (Cover)

Half Hearted

Haunted

Jump Rope

Until Sunrise

MM2 (TBA)

Unhappy Meal

99¢ Store

Drama Club

Blossoming

Silence Says

Paper People

Jimmy Tells

I Scream

Class Down

Can anyone give me a new link or email me a full copy of Where Do Babies come from please? :)

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, hype70 said:

i Scream is like high key a bop but the audio quality is so bad sadly

I don't like it that much. Maybe if Melanie ever recorded a solo version, it would be better, but I ain't a fan of the verses.

13 hours ago, hype70 said:

Alsooooooooooooooooooooo theres a song i think an outtake from k-12 that i found called Fire Drill its a hella good song

"Fire Drill" is not really an outtake of K-12 as it is included in the last credits of the film. Cases like these can even be considered as promotional singles - even without being released individually. There are rumours (I hope they are fake) that a deluxe version is coming later, which might include "Fire Drill" and two more possible bonus tracks. I don't like deluxe versions being issued after the standard version of an album, so I hope the outtakes leak soon so we can add them to the album. "Fire Drill" surfaced in full yesterday.

Edited by Moonchild

5 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

Someone leak Where Do Babies Come From, And Gold Diggin Love Studio XOXOXOXO BIG DICK KISS

5 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Someone leak all of the outtakes from her both albums, better :magic:

well, i mean hitsebeats.eu has a bunch of unreleased

https://hitsebeats.eu/artista/melanie-martinez/

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

well, i mean hitsebeats.eu has a bunch of unreleased

https://hitsebeats.eu/artista/melanie-martinez/

Yeah of course, maybe I meant I am craving for the unleaked like "Until Sunrise", "Jump Rope" and "Where Do Babies Come From?", to finally complete my Cry Baby outtakes album. And as for the K-12 outtakes, I only know "Fire Drill", while any others are unknown so far. But thank you! I was missing the "Night Mime" fanmade alternate mix I found there, I like it very much.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 7:04 AM, Joan said:

Everything leaked or on the list is real but Crybaby Outtake. Jumprope is fake

Before "Cry Baby" was released, Amazon accidentally leaked a track-list for the album. It contained tracks like "Haunted," "Jump Rope" and "Half Hearted." Haunted replacing "Soap," Jump Rope replacing "Tag You're It" and Half Hearted replacing the deluxe track, "Play Date." The other two songs leaked, thus meaning that "Jump Rope" is real. Also, some well-known Melanie leakers confirmed that there is another version, a studio-version, of "Half Hearted," which would explain why it was on the original, or leaked, album tracklist.

• Like 2