• Monét X Change (Season 10)
  • Trinity Taylor (Season 9)
  • Farrah Moan (Season 9)
  • Valentina (Season 9)
  • Monique Heart (Season 10)
  • Jasmine Masters (Season 7)
  • Naomi Smalls (Season 8 )
  • Gia Gunn (Season 6)
  • Manila Luzon (Season 3 and All Stars 1)
  • Latrice Royale (Season 4 and All Stars 1)

Season 4 of Drag Race All Stars has been officially confirmed for release on December 14th, and the cast has been announced!

Judging by the queens we have this is shaping up to be a great season, as there isn't really anyone I dislike on here. Most of all I'm excited to see Jasmine and Gia, although I'm hoping Valentina and Farrah will bring the drama as well. I still wish we could get some fan faves like Laganja in a season instead of Manila for the third time, but what can you do? :yeah:

Who are you guys excited to see and who do y'all think is gonna snatch the crown? ;) 

• Like 2

I’m rooting for Trinity, Naomi, Latrice, Jasmine, & Manila. I LOVE Monique & Monet but I don’t think there should be 2 winners from the same season in a row. Like say Raja won season 3 then in the next season Manila won even after being on season 3. I think the queens deserve at least a year before another Queen from their season gets crowned. 

7 hours ago, SkullPop said:

I’m rooting for Trinity, Naomi, Latrice, Jasmine, & Manila. I LOVE Monique & Monet but I don’t think there should be 2 winners from the same season in a row. Like say Raja won season 3 then in the next season Manila won even after being on season 3. I think the queens deserve at least a year before another Queen from their season gets crowned. 

You mean like what happened with Sharon and Chad? :wink: I know what you mean though. Personally I think there should be at least a year between contestants appearing on normal seasons and then appearing on All Stars. It gives other lesser known queens more of a chance and it gives the contestants the ability to show more growth.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2018 at 8:31 PM, Skinny Legend said:

You mean like what happened with Sharon and Chad? :wink: I know what you mean though. Personally I think there should be at least a year between contestants appearing on normal seasons and then appearing on All Stars. It gives other lesser known queens more of a chance and it gives the contestants the ability to show more growth.

? But yesss!! They should give their season winner at LEAST a year to shine!!

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

The first episode is out sistrens!

Spoiler

Honestly, I'm a little upset to see JUSH go so early in the game when she's such an iconic queen, but I do think that Trinity made the right decision in letting her go. Jasmine is hilarious but her style of comedy and drag doesn't translate well to TV, she's much better on social media.

I'm looking forward to some twists in this season though because something about this cast is looking really predictable right about now... :yeah: 

• 6 months later...