Christmas Music

Dayfid

Christmas Music  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which new Christmas album will you be bopping to this year?

• Jessie J - This Christmas Day
    • John Legend - A Legendary Christmas
    • Gwen Stefani - You Make it Feel Like Christmas (Deluxe Edition)
    • Sia - Everyday Is Christmas (Deluxe Edition)
    • Pentatonix - Christmas Is Here!

On 11/29/2018 at 8:58 AM, jlnsgr said:

Who dat? Another shitty trash mumbling flop rapper?

No, he invented hip-hop over 2000 years ago and he's the best rapper (kind of) alive!

On 11/30/2018 at 3:34 PM, kidsindespair said:

Someone already posted California Winter by Bonnie McKee

Wrabel has a song coming out tonight

and I didn’t see this fucking classic so you’re all welcome

'All I Want For Christmas Is You' could NEVER! :hail: 

this is like the best post ever.

i wanna thanks to everybody who share stuff, specially to Whoknowsmehere, who do you do to find all that stuff? you are amazing

and everybody is so cool in this forum, its like, really finding this forum was the best thing that happened to me this year, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

On 12/13/2018 at 3:54 PM, Shining Star said:

You can actually hear her singing live but for some reason they lowered her mic so much :/ 

I don't know what the point of her even holding a microphone was... :stretcher: If they were gonna make her lipsync anyway they might as well have ditched the mic and had her do some amazing choreography instead.

20 hours ago, Manueldz93 said:

this is like the best post ever.

i wanna thanks to everybody who share stuff, specially to Whoknowsmehere, who do you do to find all that stuff? you are amazing

and everybody is so cool in this forum, its like, really finding this forum was the best thing that happened to me this year, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I am so glad you like PHF.  And thank you so much for the kind words towards me.  I agree, PHF is a great place to be a part of.  For the most part everyone I have met here has been extremely kind.  That does not mean there are not some pretty heated discussions from time to time.  But even the best of friends have disagreements. 

As to where I find my stuff?  I am an avid searcher of things.  And a major link hoarder.  And I love to share what I find.  When Possible.  When it comes to searching for stuff, I find it helpful to have a vivid imagination when it comes to making up search terms (Lot's of trial and error) when using a search engine.  Have a good virus scanner.  LOL.  It also helps to befriend others who may have things you just cannot find.  But the most important thing I can say, is to be honest in your dealings with others.  If people know they can trust you, they are more willing to help you. 

Merry Christmas to you as well. 

Edited by Whoknowsmehere