Melanie Martinez Leaks

melunhappy

10 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

"Strawberry Fields Forever", "Drama Club", "Haunted", "Half Hearted", "Schizo" and snippets from other songs are the ones that have been leaking since last June-July up to a few hours ago ("Schizo", indeed, is the most recent).

Do you know if they are crybaby outtakes or for MM2 ? 

• Like 1

Just now, LydieXo said:

Do you know if they are crybaby outtakes or for MM2 ? 

Only "Drama Club" and "Unhappy Meal" are thought to be from MM2, but I don't know what to think about them. They sound way different tan the stuff scrapped from Cry Baby, and I like the change, but I ain't sure about their origin. The rest are outtakes from Cry Baby. We just need "Where Do Babies Come From?", "99 Cent Store" and "Jump Rope" to get all those songs that are floating around.

57 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Only "Drama Club" and "Unhappy Meal" are thought to be from MM2, but I don't know what to think about them. They sound way different tan the stuff scrapped from Cry Baby, and I like the change, but I ain't sure about their origin. The rest are outtakes from Cry Baby. We just need "Where Do Babies Come From?", "99 Cent Store" and "Jump Rope" to get all those songs that are floating around.

Only one person has Jump Rope and they might be lying. Little Lies (Dollhouse outtake) and Half Hearted (studio) are also circulating. Some people claim to have Until Sunrise 

• Like 2

Link to Unhappy Meal ? Drama Club has been deleted from everywhere so it might indeed be for MM2 

1 hour ago, Moonchild said:

Drama Club is a bop tho :yaskween:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Girl Under You said:

Unhappy Meal hasn’t leaked yet. Traders have said that it won’t leak until MM2 comes out due to the drama surrounding Drama Club (no pun intended)

Oooh I thought it did ! There's a snippet right ? Also, (and sorry if I'm bothering you) but how are you "in contact" with traders ? 

Edited by LydieXo

16 minutes ago, LydieXo said:

Oooh I thought it did ! There's a snippet right ? Also, (and sorry if I'm bothering you) but how are you "in contact" with traders ? 

I have actually never talked to them, but I follow them on instagram: Hauntedbymel is the one that got all these songs and they're the one selling them to everyone else (I think they had an insta account but they deleted it),  @vintagemuu (leaked SFF and Half Hearted), @CryBabyBoiiiii (he leaked Schizo) and @littlebodybighatter (leaked Haunted, but I think they're done leaking now), all answer to questions on insta stories such as "what will leak next/what's left to leak/when will you leak [x]". As far as I'm aware all 4 of them are in possession of 99CS and Unhappy Meal but refuse to leak them until the album comes out. So that's where I get most of my info from. Also on the Melanie Martinez wikia, there's also a lot of drama going on in the comments of the pages for the unleaked songs.

And yeah there's 3 snippets leaked of UM as of now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVP1qQapeNY

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Girl Under You said:

I have actually never talked to them, but I follow them on instagram: Hauntedbymel is the one that got all these songs and they're the one selling them to everyone else (I think they had an insta account but they deleted it),  @vintagemuu (leaked SFF and Half Hearted), @CryBabyBoiiiii (he leaked Schizo) and @littlebodybighatter (leaked Haunted, but I think they're done leaking now), all answer to questions on insta stories such as "what will leak next/what's left to leak/when will you leak [x]". As far as I'm aware all 4 of them are in possession of 99CS and Unhappy Meal but refuse to leak them until the album comes out. So that's where I get most of my info from. Also on the Melanie Martinez wikia, there's also a lot of drama going on in the comments of the pages for the unleaked songs.

Thank you so much !!

1 hour ago, Girl Under You said:

I still think we'll get 99 Cent Store. there is some other stuff that that they have that they aren't mentioning anymore like Jump Rope. Half Hearted (Studio Version), Arts & Crafts and some others that I feel like they are FOR SURE saving for after the album is released. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eros_92 said:

I still think we'll get 99 Cent Store. there is some other stuff that that they have that they aren't mentioning anymore like Jump Rope. Half Hearted (Studio Version), Arts & Crafts and some others that I feel like they are FOR SURE saving for after the album is released. 

Arts & Crafts is fake. They were just trolling us lol. I too think that 99CS is leaked before the month ends but the leakers seemed so confident that it wouldn’t lol so I’m not sure. Only VintageMU has mentioned HH studio and nobody has talked about Jump Rope so I doubt they’ll leak. It is literally impossible that there’s a concensus within the leakers, there’s so much bts shit going on lmao (they hate each other for leaking songs because they’re afraid Atlantic will get to them)

• Like 1