Jump to content

Bebe Rexha- Unreleased Snippets Collection (2015-2018)


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Tracklist (for the collection updated) :

1- One Last Night (AYF outtake)

2- The Little Things (AYF/Expectations Outtake)

3- 24/7 (IDWGU outtake)

4-Chess Piece (IDWGU outtake)

5- Nothing At All (Expectations Outtake) (Hope this leaks soon)

6- Matches/Matches In Heaven/You Don't Even Know* (Expectations Outtake)

7- Blanket (IDWGU outtake)

8-Wasted (IDWGU outtake)

9-Spirit/Spirit In Me* (AYF/Expectations outtake)

10- Forever Thing (AYF outtake)

11- Take It Off (Ft. Julia Micheals) (AYF outtake) (Solo Bebe Version leaked)

12- My Own Worst Enemy (AYF outtake)

13- Guaranteed For Life (AYF outtake)

14- Naughty (Ft.Offset) (AYF outtake) (Solo Version is on Soundcloud)

15- Tell Me Baby/Like That/Us Too* (AYF outtake)

16- 2 AM, Empty Bar (AYF/Expectations outtake)

*: means that the song does not have an official name

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Music XXclusives said:

Tracklist (for the collection updated) :

1- One Last Night (AYF outtake)

2- The Little Things (AYF/Expectations Outtake)

3- 24/7 (IDWGU outtake)

4-Chess Piece (IDWGU outtake)

5- Nothing At All (Expectations Outtake) (Hope this leaks soon)

6- Matches/Matches In Heaven/You Don't Even Know* (Expectations Outtake)

7- Blanket (IDWGU outtake)

8-Wasted (IDWGU outtake)

9-Spirit/Spirit In Me* (AYF/Expectations outtake)

10- Forever Thing (AYF outtake)

11- Take It Off (Ft. Julia Micheals) (AYF outtake) (Solo Bebe Version leaked)

12- My Own Worst Enemy (AYF outtake)

13- Guaranteed For Life (AYF outtake)

14- Naughty (Ft.Offset) (AYF outtake) (Solo Version is on Soundcloud)

15- Tell Me Baby/Like That/Us Too* (AYF outtake)

16- 2 AM, Empty Bar (AYF/Expectations outtake)

*: means that the song does not have an official name

Oh wow thanks! Do you have any ideas on what eras the leaked unreleased songs are from (Worst Way, for example)? There’s a lot of them, and I’m not too sure how to categorise them lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Oh wow thanks! Do you have any ideas on what eras the leaked unreleased songs are from (Worst Way, for example)? There’s a lot of them, and I’m not too sure how to categorise them lol.

ok

as for the unreleased/leaked songs

AYF outtakes:

  1. Bed
  2. Apple
  3. On My Way
  4. Don't Know
  5. Like A Baby
  6. Between Us
  7. Take It Off (Solo)
  8. Naughty (Solo)
  9. Human (isn't really an outtake, just a song made during the AYF days)
  10. The Way I Are (Solo Version) 

Pre/IDWGU outtakes:

  1. You're A Bitch
  2. Mistake Like You
  3. All Hands On Deck (Tinashe Demo)
  4. Worst Way
  5. I Don't Need Anything (Me, Myself & I Demo)
  6. Cry Wolf
  7. Die Tonight (original +demo)
  8. Bad Bitches Don’t Cry
  9. Over This Love
  10. Rome Is Burning
  11. Kill Me Back To Life
  12. Starlight
  13. The Lucky Ones (Demo)
  14. Like A Champion (Selena Gomez Demo)
  15. Let’s Fake Love
  16. Lights Go Out
  17. Problem Child
  18. Translate
  19. Comeback Kids
  20. I Wanna Love You Forever
  21. Can’t Make Somebody Loves You
  22. Champagne
  23. Die a Little
  24. 90’s Mashup
  25. Some Girls (Madonna Demo)
  26. So Delicious
  27. One Cry (a DJ track that features bebe voice)
  28. Drop It To The Floor
  29. Battle Cry
  30. Ride Till You Die
  31. Monster Under My Bed
  32. Hard N Steady

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Music XXclusives said:

thank you for correcting these songs?

any there other songs that are not in the right era/sessions?

The rest is fine, you can add that Monster Under My Bed is a demo for Eminem and Starlight is a demo of this

There are also snippets of Bebe's studio cover of One Way Or Another from 2015

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Music XXclusives said:

ok

as for the unreleased/leaked songs

AYF outtakes:

  1. Bed
  2. Apple
  3. On My Way
  4. Don't Know
  5. Like A Baby
  6. Between Us
  7. Take It Off (Solo)
  8. Naughty (Solo)
  9. Human (isn't really an outtake, just a song made during the AYF days)
  10. The Way I Are (Solo Version) 

Pre/IDWGU outtakes:

  1. You're A Bitch
  2. Mistake Like You
  3. All Hands On Deck (Tinashe Demo)
  4. Worst Way
  5. I Don't Need Anything (Me, Myself & I Demo)
  6. Cry Wolf
  7. Die Tonight (original +demo)
  8. Bad Bitches Don’t Cry
  9. Over This Love
  10. Rome Is Burning
  11. Kill Me Back To Life
  12. Starlight
  13. The Lucky Ones (Demo)
  14. Like A Champion (Selena Gomez Demo)
  15. Let’s Fake Love
  16. Lights Go Out
  17. Problem Child
  18. Translate
  19. Comeback Kids
  20. I Wanna Love You Forever
  21. Can’t Make Somebody Loves You
  22. Champagne
  23. Die a Little
  24. 90’s Mashup
  25. Some Girls (Madonna Demo)
  26. So Delicious
  27. One Cry (a DJ track that features bebe voice)
  28. Drop It To The Floor
  29. Battle Cry
  30. Ride Till You Die
  31. Monster Under My Bed
  32. Hard N Steady

 

 

thanks! Please can you post the decryption key to download the snippets?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • By Peter Parker
      Hello there everyone, I hope you're fine.
       
      So, "Clumsy" leaked hours ago, which is a song from her teen pop era, and made me think again, if anyone has made a fan-made album of Madison Beer's original debut album?  
      The one that she recorded with Island Records from 2013 to 2015. I've never seen any fan made version of this, not even a fan title. 
      It only had 4 singles: Melodies, Unbreakable, All For Love (feat. Jack & Jack) and Something Sweet. 
      "Valentine" featuring Cody Simpson was released in early 2013, but not as single, so I don't count it, but anyways, it could've been a track for that album.
      Unreleased tracks made for this era have leaked, as: Hit Me Back, Crimes, Do It Like That (feat. Justin Bieber), Don't You Tell Me (feat. Justin Bieber), Possy, Clumsy and Shooting Star (Just A Plane)
      There's a demo of "Never Your Girl", sang by Julia Michaels.
      And with the little information there's on the internet, unleaked tracks are: Never Your Girl (Madison's version), Magic and Diamonds In The Cut.
      Has anyone made anything with these tracks like a fan-made album? Any title suggestions? Any more info of more unleaked unreleased songs?
      Some of those songs were taken from Genius.
      Thank you!

    • By Ice Prince
      Hey guys! I kinda remember somebody asking for Beyoncé unreleased a while ago, just can't quite remember who. Anyways, I decided to upload what I had in my files. I'm pretty sure I'm lacking some songs (mostly early stuff, but I actually don't care about pre-B'Day material so yeah). In case anybody wants anything from here, here you go!

    • By 365MM
      I was going to add this to the Kylie masterpost for everyone (if they are genuine), but I think they've been deleted!
      Recently got the unofficial release, Unreleased Vol. 4! A good portion of the CD is just collecting her recent collaborations ("Really Don't Like U") through much older ("Sometime Samurai"). A few live, some commonly leaked ("Voodoo").
      After comparing and sorting, I concluded there was 1 song I did not have whatsoever- "I Think I Love You (Demo)". Sounds like it could be from anytime b/w 2005-2014. I really like it! Great electro-pop!
      Another of interest was "Music Will Always Love You (Extended Mix)", of which I only had a Fever-era snippet, from an old fan comp here, I believe. Now, this could be the real entire song. Alternatively, 'extended mix'? My musical editing skills aren't professional, but I feel like this could be a fan edit that only utilizes the minute snippet by repeats/edits/other audio manipulation.
      Thoughts? Someone have the right info?
      Kylie- Unreleased, Vol. 4 (Sorted)
       

×
×
  • Create New...