Grimes Confirms Song With DISGASTING Banks, Ends Her Own Career

Grimes has confirmed via Instagram that she has worked with DISGASTING Banks on a song for DISGASTING's album, Fantasea II: The Career I Could Have Had.

I used to like 'Kill V. Maim' but after this I'm having nothing to do with Grimes anymore. The fact that these Hollywood liberals can be so against homophobia, sexism and racism when it's conducted by a white man like Trump but are totally fine with it coming from a black woman is disgusting to me.

Bye Grimes! :hottie:

• Pissed 1

23 hours ago, versa said:

I kinda stopped stanning her since she started dating Elon Musk..

What's wrong with Daddy Musk? :orly:

10 hours ago, SkullPop said:

I'm excited for this!!! I used to not like DISGASTING, but I Stan!! If you could Stan Kim Petras being a fan of DISGASTING shouldn't be too hard. :hottie:

Kim associates with someone who is probably a douche and who has potentially sexually abused someone. Azealia is someone who is 100% a douche and who has definitely physically abused multiple strangers, on top of being homophobic, sexist and racist. It's not the same thing sis. :idkher:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Countess said:

Kim associates with someone who is probably a douche and who has potentially sexually abused someone. DISGASTING is someone who is 100% a douche and who has definitely physically abused multiple strangers, on top of being homophobic, sexist and racist. It's not the same thing sis. :idkher:

Who has she physically abused? I'm not joking ? She at least apologized!!! IDK, I personally feel unbothered because people like Chris Brown are still famous. Also hope Russel Crowe gets dragged!

5 hours ago, cocomelody said:

By SJWs, maybe :awkwardney:

team america vomit GIF

19 hours ago, Countess said:

Kim associates with someone who is probably a douche and who has potentially sexually abused someone. DISGASTING is someone who is 100% a douche and who has definitely physically abused multiple strangers, on top of being homophobic, sexist and racist. It's not the same thing sis. :idkher:

So because it's a black woman, it's 'definite', whereas for the white man it's 'potential'. Right....

They're both as awful as each other and deserve to be imprisoned.

7 hours ago, SkullPop said:

Who has she physically abused? I'm not joking ? She at least apologized!!! IDK, I personally feel unbothered because people like Chris Brown are still famous. Also hope Russel Crowe gets dragged!

Ironically I believe she physically abused Russell Crowe at one of his parties over him not giving her a role in one of his movies. :cackle: She also physically attacked and spat on a male air hostess and called him a "fucking faggot" because he wasn't quick enough to get her bag from the overhead locker. She's physically abused two security guards at clubs after being refused entry, one time saying, "I'm Azealia Banks! I'm on Rihanna's new album!". She wasn't. :cackle: Her dozens of exploits are very well reported on, they're just completely overlooked by stan Twitter presumably because she's a black female.

1 hour ago, trashmagic said:

So because it's a black woman, it's 'definite', whereas for the white man it's 'potential'. Right....

They're both as awful as each other and deserve to be imprisoned.

Are you actually delusional? It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the fact that there were multiple eyewitnesses and video footage of Azealia's abuse and we all saw her tweets for our own eyes, whereas Luke's abuse has only one witness who was discredited in a court of law (and for clarity's sake, I'm not saying that Kesha is lying by any means). Don't try and pull the race card on PHF girl, this isn't Tumblr.

• YAAASSS 1

18 hours ago, Countess said:

Ironically I believe she physically abused Russell Crowe at one of his parties over him not giving her a role in one of his movies. :cackle: She also physically attacked and spat on a male air hostess and called him a "fucking faggot" because he wasn't quick enough to get her bag from the overhead locker. She's physically abused two security guards at clubs after being refused entry, one time saying, "I'm DISGASTING Banks! I'm on Rihanna's new album!". She wasn't. :cackle: Her dozens of exploits are very well reported on, they're just completely overlooked by stan Twitter presumably because she's a black female.

Are you actually delusional? It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the fact that there were multiple eyewitnesses and video footage of DISGASTING's abuse and we all saw her tweets for our own eyes, whereas Luke's abuse has only one witness who was discredited in a court of law (and for clarity's sake, I'm not saying that Kesha is lying by any means). Don't try and pull the race card on PHF girl, this isn't Tumblr.

Oop! I had no idea about those incidents! Now that you mention it, I think I vaguely remember her getting arrested ?. But yeah that's fucked up. Was that other Russell Crowe incident before he spat on her? I know that guy RZA confessed to lying. Idk, I legit haven't been updated on DISGASTING Bank's drama besides her beefs with celebs. The only thing, I've really been torn on with her was the animal sacrifices. At the end of the day, I respect whoever's religion as long as they don't hurt others. I just hope the chickens were killed quickly & with mercy. Similarly to Natives! If she honors the animals I think it'd at least be better. 

26 minutes ago, SkullPop said:

Oop! I had no idea about those incidents! Now that you mention it, I think I vaguely remember her getting arrested ?. But yeah that's fucked up. Was that other Russell Crowe incident before he spat on her? I know that guy RZA confessed to lying. Idk, I legit haven't been updated on DISGASTING Bank's drama besides her beefs with celebs. The only thing, I've really been torn on with her was the animal sacrifices. At the end of the day, I respect whoever's religion as long as they don't hurt others. I just hope the chickens were killed quickly & with mercy. Similarly to Natives! If she honors the animals I think it'd at least be better.  

I think he spat on her because she literally grabbed a glass and attempted to stab him. :scamhook: I agree with you though, the animal sacrifices were when I officially decided that I'm done with her. She's a disgusting excuse for a human being. She needs to be sent straight to an asylum but that's never gonna happen with so many people supporting her and buying her medicore records.