Hyuksbf

Hyuksbf's Covers

On 9/17/2019 at 4:54 AM, dexstar said:

omg this is so good! 

btw where do you edit this?

Thanks you!! I did the whole thing in photoshop!

15 hours ago, mceyedol said:

This is fucking stunning work! Wow! Skills there x

Thank you so much!! Means a lot!

• Like 1

Ok so today's post is actually not a cover but i did use my covers in! So for one of my classes (it was only like 5 weeks long) our final project was to create an Ad for some type of technological device or whatever so i chose to do mine on the latest iPhone because i knew i could do something nice and sleek with that! and because i'm me i wanted to showcase my covers somehow so i decided to use a music app screenshot as the titular image showcasing the phone. That looked slightly low quality to me so i decided let me just re-create it and i did and it was quite identical BUT i kinda felt lackluster, even though it looked legit, so i decide to try to give it a little update with an opaque - black background and peaks at songs (well covers) that have played or are up next. I also tried to do an update for the lock screen music player since i hate how small the covers are on there.

48793504188_0994900f3e_o.png

• Like 3

Carly Rae Jepsen - The Dedicated Tour: Live In Los Angeles

48822957598_8e225da799_o.png

I'd like to present you guys with The Dedicated Tour: Live in Los Angeles audio! Finding a good image from this specific show was so hard i'm glad i found this one. I've been dying to post the audio but i didn't have the cover ready but i'm glad with how it came out in the end. 

DL:

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

15 hours ago, Hyuksbf said:

Carly Rae Jepsen - The Dedicated Tour: Live In Los Angeles

I'd like to present you guys with The Dedicated Tour: Live in Los Angeles audio! Finding a good image from this specific show was so hard i'm glad i found this one. I've been dying to post the audio but i didn't have the cover ready but i'm glad with how it came out in the end. 

DL:

This is a FUCKING win!

On 6/18/2019 at 11:32 PM, Hyuksbf said:

Charli XCX - Charli

How do you make these physical album and vynil concepts? Do you have a template or something? I'm thinking about doing cover designs myself but I don't know how to start.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:28 AM, weakrgirl said:

How do you make these physical album and vynil concepts? Do you have a template or something? I'm thinking about doing cover designs myself but I don't know how to start.

yea these are basically templates i created using mock-up psds i found so once i've made the design i save it as an image and then open the template click on the smart layer for one of the mock ups and once it opens up the mock up in a separate layer i just embed the image of the cover and it automatically updates on the template and i use a shrink wrap texture to give it a more realistic look. if you ever need help feel free to message me!

Woo-Ah Logotype

So i have something a little different today that i've been working on for a couple of days. I've been really inspired by the full album "Turn Off The Lights" by our girl Kim and also a bunch of designers out there who do a lot of chrome logotypes and wanted to give it a try.

48898460911_fa2ea7a459_o.png