We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Hyuksbf

Hyuksbf's Covers

On 6/21/2018 at 10:05 AM, Hyuksbf said:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I love this one.

I am obsessssssssed with kim's halloween ep and when she posted that last spooky edit i just KNEW i had to make a cover with it. i don't usually do covers without text but it felt pretty strong without the text.

44347570504_ab8840f7c6_b.jpg

but I also wanted one with text so i made this one with a sticker

43255313730_ba4eb25364_b.jpg

I've started this one a while ago but it looked really plain without all the textures plus a flat version of the LIZ logo from her When I Rule The World cover so i updated it today with the more 3-D version of the logo and some textures.

Liz - Ponytail

45209201702_bb95cb1484_o.png

Since the tkay version also leaked i also decided to do another version with the added feature

Liz - Ponytail (Feat. Tkay Maidza)

30320408537_53990319c6_o.png

I can't believe i paid this masterpiece of a song dust but i have seen the light and it actually led me do make this cover/it's backing and two more kim petras covers. I'll post one tomorrow and then the next the day after just in case i decide to do backing for those two as well.

Kim Petras - Slow It Down

45694751432_89a5a2365c_o.png

45745004531_750a0f9f08_o.png

• Like 1

Allie X - Super Sunset Digital Concert

Miss allie truly served vocals for these performances. so glad someone ripped them and i just had to make a lil make shift cover for it

45931594002_89a94104b5_o.png

• Like 3

On 11/7/2018 at 6:18 PM, Hyuksbf said:

Kim Petras - Heart To Break

Please login or register to see this link.

Using as an EP cover for the songs that she released already

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/21/2018 at 12:31 AM, Hyuksbf said:

I've been wanting to make a cover for Not So Bad In LA since i saw this picture. Hope you guys like! also should i've been meaning to post the set of covers i made for all of Collxtion II should i post them?

Please login or register to see this link.

This is SO GOOD, have you made any more Allie covers? I’d love to see them :hail: