Hyuksbf's Covers

Hyuksbf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i decided to rework the Charli XCX Girl's Night Out cover with it being speculated that it's gonna be the next monthly single and also i've been wanting to make something with the N1A outtakes

Charli XCX Girls Night Out (Version 2).png

This was the original i had done first

Charli XCX Girls Night Out.png

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Petras - All The Time (CAN WE SAY A BOP!!!)

originally i wanted to keep it in line with my choker cover, kinda like how she's doing with the actual single covers, but then i was like i've done this like three times already lmaoo although i just might make another Faded one in this style with the actual color to keep the theme idk we'll see lmao.

29414392507_74fd887d1a_o.png

so i decided to make this alternate version

43634066434_0b1ceda28e_b.jpg

also ctfuuu at me doing these in class and not paying attention to what we were gonna do in the class

I'm a little late on really listening to Daddy Knows but now i'm totally in love with it. I haven't seen anyone make a cover for it so i decided to make a simple one since i needed something for it badly.

29562006927_83c90a7849_o.png

Also with the leaks of some of charli's stems someone went ahead and made an edit of Roll With Me as it's played during charli's POP2 shows and i couldn't leave it coverless

42690683130_901faa4267_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...