We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Reflecting

Nicki Minaj - Bed (ft. Ariana Grande)

Rate this topic

20 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Blah Blah Blah.  Who cares.  All that matters is that I like the pics.  And I felt like sharing them. 

I wasn't criticising, it was an observation that they label must of turned face with the artwork direction. I appreciated your post (hence why I liked it) ;)

21 hours ago, Reflecting said:

I agree, this song really really really really really disappointed me. I expected another Get On Your Knees but this track was just boring, I didn't think it was horrible but it just sounded so bland.

I agree, it's not a bad song but it's just sooo boring! The only reason it should even be on the album is because of who the feature is but it should never have been even considered as a single imo.

56 minutes ago, mceyedol said:

I wasn't criticising, it was an observation that they label must of turned face with the artwork direction. I appreciated your post (hence why I liked it) ;)

Sorry.  I guess I should have inserted "sarcasm" in my comment.  I did not take your comment personal.  my humor can be quite dry at times.  My bad.

• Like 1

I'm trying to hold off giving an opinion on songs with the first 24 / 48 hours because my first opinion on a song drastically changes the more I listen to it.

First opinion was it's okay, didn't love it, didn't hate it, felt it was a bit bland but it was a whole new track we knew nothing about
My opinion on it now is I love it, it's catchy and really easy to vibe to. 
Is it better than Get On Your Knees? Definitely not, for that, I was disappointed considering Nicki says it was better when it clearly isn't.

Regardless, the light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole :wink:

4 hours ago, Ari said:

I'm trying to hold off giving an opinion on songs with the first 24 / 48 hours because my first opinion on a song drastically changes the more I listen to it.

First opinion was it's okay, didn't love it, didn't hate it, felt it was a bit bland but it was a whole new track we knew nothing about
My opinion on it now is I love it, it's catchy and really easy to vibe to. 
Is it better than Get On Your Knees? Definitely not, for that, I was disappointed considering Nicki says it was better when it clearly isn't.

Regardless, the light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole :wink:

I can't believe anyone has a positive thing to say about this bland mess... :idkher: Your stan glasses are blocking your perspective boo, you better take them off before you're permanently blinded. :wink:

It's bland and Nicki is trash as usual. Good thing this mess is not on Ariana's album but Nicki has still a chance to ruin her album with The Light Is Coming

I.  L.O.V.E.  This SONG. 

Oh Yes I DO. 

No need To Be Embarrassed....

If You DO To. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1