We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Reflecting

Nicki Minaj - Bed (ft. Ariana Grande)

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, Reflecting said:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

It's being released this Thursday

Bring on the "Queen of Rap" & the "Princess of Pop"  (Come on.  We all know Britney is the Queen).

Gonna go buy a '40 and a box of donuts.  And enjoy them both while listening to this collab. 

Got my headphones on standby.  And the ear wax cleaned out of my ears so I don't miss a note.  

I still haven't recovered from Get on Your Knees (which should have been a single!), so ready for this!

I like all of their collabs but there hasn't been one which I've loved, so I'm hoping this one is gonna make me a believer! Although I can't see the radio loving the fact that we have this and 'The Light Is Coming' within a few weeks of each other... :orly: 

• Like 1

I loved 'Get On Your Knees' and 'Side to Side' so i hope it's another bop at the same level, though i'm more excited for 'The Light Is Coming' :wink: 

16 hours ago, ultimatestan said:

I hope there's a music video to this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the album cover is a still from the music video. :wink: 

On 6/12/2018 at 6:31 PM, Countess said:

I like all of their collabs but there hasn't been one which I've loved, so I'm hoping this one is gonna make me a believer! Although I can't see the radio loving the fact that we have this and 'The Light Is Coming' within a few weeks of each other... :orly: 

Bad planning there and totally agree... if they're both mid tempo jams you could easily get them confused with one another.

• WTF 1

On 6/12/2018 at 7:43 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

Look what I found:

The bubbles in the jacuzzi have all be photoshopped on. Their hair isn't wet lol obviously they thought the lesbian/tatu direction wasn't the right way to go haha

This track is so boring! :cackle: Ari's vocals sound totally lifeless and dull and Nicki's raps are nothing special at all. I'm not impressed with this at all, 'Chun-Li' is definitely the better track.

3 minutes ago, Countess said:

This track is so boring! :cackle: Ari's vocals sound totally lifeless and dull and Nicki's raps are nothing special at all. I'm not impressed with this at all, 'Chun-Li' is definitely the better track.

I agree, this song really really really really really disappointed me. I expected another Get On Your Knees but this track was just boring, I didn't think it was horrible but it just sounded so bland.

• Sad 1

I wish I liked this but I feel this track was really bland and kind of boring. This song and the other collab could've been kept in my opinion, both were disappointing.

• Like 1