We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Nicki Minaj - Queen

Rate this topic

Please login or register to see this link.

Release Date:

Recorded Tracks:

• Barbie Tingz
  • Changed It (Feat. Lil Wayne)
  • Chun-Li
  • No Frauds (Feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)
  • Regret In Your Tears

I just realised there was no thread for Nicki's upcoming album! Originally it was meant to be released next month but she's pushed it back to August, apparently to release a second single and finish up a documentary she's filming for the album. I haven't been blown away by any of the songs from this era yet but I'm looking forward to seeing what she has up her sleeve! ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/27/2018 at 2:07 AM, Cypher said:

It's called Queen?? Not a title I would expect to actually fly.

She's standing her ground now Cardi's come around. :wink: 

I imagine Nicki must be so pissed that Cardi has a number one on the billboard. She has never had one on the main chart and tbh I have to admit that it is a disgrace as she has released some brilliant pop songs.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

She needs to step up because even though Cardi's music is trash all eyes are on her and all the music Nicki has been releasing lately is far from impressing 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Countess said:

She's standing her ground now Cardi's come around. :wink: 

Once these two collab with Taylor Swift jumping on the remix, the internet will implode. I'll be eating my ice cream when that happens

On 6/6/2018 at 4:07 AM, Celebration09 said:

I imagine Nicki must be so pissed that Cardi has a number one on the billboard. She has never had one on the main chart and tbh I have to admit that it is a disgrace as she has released some brilliant pop songs.

Has Nicki really never had a #1?! :shocked: I assumed 'Super Bass' or 'Anaconda' would have topped the charts for sure, or that she'd at least have a feature that went #1! 

On 6/6/2018 at 2:04 PM, Cypher said:

Once these two collab with Taylor Swift jumping on the remix, the internet will implode. I'll be eating my ice cream when that happens

As much as I'd live for it I can't imagine it happening, at least until Cardi's career starts to slow down a little and she needs to build some hype for her second album. ;) 

7 hours ago, Countess said:

As much as I'd live for it I can't imagine it happening, at least until Cardi's career starts to slow down a little and she needs to build some hype for her second album. ;) 

Once she starts scraping the bottom of the barrel. Who knows, maybe she'll have Mariah on a song and poke some jabs at Nicki to drum up publicity.

• LMAO 1

The album cover is officially out! It's getting a lot of hype on Twitter but personally I find it a little tacky... :stretcher: 

I don't like the cover at all. I hope the track album is good tho, but I don't think anything Nicki releases from "Chun-Li" on will bring me back to her fanclub.

3 hours ago, Countess said:

The album cover is officially out! It's getting a lot of hype on Twitter but personally I find it a little tacky... :stretcher: 

Black Panther meets Dark Horse meets a stripper.

• WTF 1

On 5/24/2018 at 10:06 PM, Countess said:

Release Date:

Recorded Tracks:

• Barbie Tingz
  • Changed It (Feat. Lil Wayne)
  • Chun-Li
  • No Frauds (Feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)
  • Regret In Your Tears

I just realised there was no thread for Nicki's upcoming album! Originally it was meant to be released next month but she's pushed it back to August, apparently to release a second single and finish up a documentary she's filming for the album. I haven't been blown away by any of the songs from this era yet but I'm looking forward to seeing what she has up her sleeve! ;) 

Great post.

I for one am very much looking forward to the release of this album.  Although, I am sure by then all these songs will have been released or leaked.  One can only hope. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 3:08 PM, Moonchild said:

I don't like the cover at all. I hope the track album is good tho, but I don't think anything Nicki releases from "Chun-Li" on will bring me back to her fanclub.

We'll see...I get the feeling she's gonna do what she did with her last few albums and release a pop track next to build some hype for the album. If she releases something as catchy as 'Anaconda' I'm sure I'll enjoy the album!

On 6/9/2018 at 12:26 AM, Celebration09 said:

Fingers crossed the Madonna collab makes it.

For some reason I assumed the Madonna collab was gonna be for her album! :orly: I guess it could just as well be on Nicki's instead though.

On 6/10/2018 at 12:13 PM, YoursTruly said:

Found this amazing edit on instagram

I looove this! :hail: She's crazy if she doesn't use this for a deluxe edition cover!