We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Celebration09

RQ Eurovision Album 2018 in I+

20 hours ago, Celebration09 said:

Please does anyone have it? I want particular songs but as usual you can only a couple and those ones aren't my favourites tbh.

I have some of the songs.  They are only in M4A and around 260kbps.  If this is good enough for you, which ones in particular are you looking for?  I will check my folder and let you know if I have them.

Spoiler

Please login or register to see this link.

(karaoke)

I'm working on a mega folder where I'm going to include many things like different language versions, explicit/radio/video edits, official remixes and songs from the national finals like Safari, Lo Malo, Every Single Day, etc. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Celebration09 said:

That would be great yes please. Toy, Lie To Me, Dance You Off, Bones, Outlaw, We Got Love, Storms and Hvala Ne if you have them please.

Well I don't know.  Ok.  Since you said please.  Here you go.  Enjoy.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

wasn't around to make their Eurovision thread this year so I missed out on the whole competition... :flush: Which songs were worth listening to?

6 hours ago, Countess said:

wasn't around to make their Eurovision thread this year so I missed out on the whole competition... :flush: Which songs were worth listening to?

"Fuego" by Eleni Foureira (Cyprus) is a bop :bop:

On 5/21/2018 at 11:00 PM, Eclipse said:

"Fuego" by Eleni Foureira (Cyprus) is a bop :bop:

Not too bad, although the sound is a little too 2008 for my tastes... :orly: We need Loreen to come back and save Eurovision!