Jump to content

We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

liberation

Dagny - That Feeling When

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Not sure of how many people here enjoys or even knows Dagny, but she released her new single 'That Feeling When' last week. I don't think it is nearly as iconic as '

Please login or register to see this link.

' and '

Please login or register to see this link.

' but it's still pretty good imo. 

 

 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2018 at 8:33 AM, victorxcx said:

Not sure of how many people here enjoys or even knows Dagny, but she released her new single 'That Feeling When' last week. I don't think it is nearly as iconic as '

Please login or register to see this link.

' and '

Please login or register to see this link.

' but it's still pretty good imo. 

 

 

I've only heard a couple of her songs:

NOTD feat. Dagny - Summer Of Love (Felon Remix)

Dagny - Fight Sleep

 

I did come across a masterpost of her music back on Nov. 20, 2016.  (Yes, I know the exact date when I found it).  I am a link hoarder.  LOL.  I have folders upon folders of links I have come across.  Don't judge. 

 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

But I never downloaded any of the music at the time.  And I just checked the link.  Who would've thunk it, but the link has since died of old age.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 5:34 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I've only heard a couple of her songs:

NOTD feat. Dagny - Summer Of Love (Felon Remix)

Dagny - Fight Sleep

 

I did come across a masterpost of her music back on Nov. 20, 2016.  (Yes, I know the exact date when I found it).  I am a link hoarder.  LOL.  I have folders upon folders of links I have come across.  Don't judge. 

 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

But I never downloaded any of the music at the time.  And I just checked the link.  Who would've thunk it, but the link has since died of old age.

I love Fight Sleep! If you liked it make sure to listen to her EP Ultraviolet, all the songs in it are really catchy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2018 at 4:01 AM, victorxcx said:

I love Fight Sleep! If you liked it make sure to listen to her EP Ultraviolet, all the songs in it are really catchy.

If you have the EP?  Share it with me.  Then I will be able listen to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 5:11 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

If you have the EP?  Share it with me.  Then I will be able listen to it. 

Sorry i'm late :shocked: Here you go: 

Please login or register to see this link.

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

Sorry i'm late :shocked: Here you go: 

Please login or register to see this link.

I will download it when I get off work tonight.  Thanks a ton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She reminds me of a weird mix between Dido and Ellie Goulding...Sadly the writing on this is as bad as anything off Foxes's second album, which is a pretty deep low to hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

  • Similar Content

    • By liberation
      There's another Dagny song out but tbh i'm not feeling this at all... She needs to bring her A game back.

      Please login or register to see this attachment.

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

It's super hard to believe, but nanapop99 has actually been with us for five years as of September 21st this year. They joined PHF back in 2013 when we were just a small forum with big dreams, and they've stuck by our side through a lot of changes and expansions since then. Even though they don't have the most posts out of all of the users on the forum, they always contribute something thoughtful to the conversations they join and their great reputation on the forum proves how valued their opinion is. nanapop99, thank you so much for sticking with us through thick and thin! We love you and we hope to have you around for another five years!

×