We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Ari

Ariana Grande - Sweetener

Rate this topic

So shook @ the gays dragging this album :o It's not my favorite she's ever done but i really liked it. People love to drag Pharrell and i do too but some of the songs he produced are so interesting and have such amazing twists. the light is coming is the most original thing i've listened this year and my fave of the album. I said what i said. Between the new songs my favorite is sweetener, it's such a sweet and boppy song, i'm really obsessed. On the other hand, blazed and borderline have very flat productions, i still think they are enjoyable but they don't bring anything new. Imagine having Missy Elliott in your album and give her 5 seconds :cackle: 

Also i think that this pete interlude is so unnecessary... That song don't go anywhere lmao. get well soon has such a positive message and ends the album in such a warm way. My favorite closing track by her since better left unsaid :) 

The only songs i kept are The Light Is Coming and Successful :/ .

Some other songs are cool but i know i will never listen to them again.

Edited by Zacki

I hope her next album is going back to Max the only song i like from Pharrell is the light is coming !

Breathin and Everytime are my favs this era also like goodnight and go and better off ! Love Breathin because of the msg behind it and can relate 

Anyone else kinda disappointed with this album? I felt the Pharrell produced tracks were so boring/bland and the weird noises in the background are just not it... I like that she's stepping out of her comfort zone and experimenting with new sounds but I'm not feeling most tracks. Don't think I'll listen to TLIC, Successful, Borderline, R.E.M or Sweetener again all honesty. Everytime, Breathin and GIAW are still great though I expected more for her most anticipated work so far

• Like 1

Is it a glitch or are all the songs suppose to be explicit? Is that showing for anyone else? Also, definitely turning this into an EP with just Breathin, REM, GIAW, NTLTC, & Raindrops.

OMWTF.

I came back from a well deserved vacation expecting something so much better.

I just finished listening to this entire album.  Disappointed does not truly express how bad it is overall.  IMHO.  I can honestly say that I only found two songs that were even half way good. 

Breathin and No Tears Left to Cry.  And that is not saying much, since neither of those two songs are all that great either.

Ariana.  I love you.  But all the Hype around this album resulted in so little of an impact on me. 

It's a good thing I have "No Tears Left to Cry" or I would cry myself to sleep. 

a flop.

I only kept

• everytime
  • breathin
  • God is a woman
  • no tears left to cry

others are in my Screenshot (4).png

10 hours ago, VEENX said:

a flop.

I only kept

• everytime
  • breathin
  • God is a woman
  • no tears left to cry

others are in my 

Please login or register to see this link.

Same

Only listened to the album once but this is such a let down compared to Dangerous Woman, which for me had no skips. I only like half of the album tbh. I must say that from Everytime to Goodnight n Go is the better part of this album. I also enjoyed R.E.M. and God is a Woman but the rest is boring. :dealwithit:

Golden remains best album of 2018.

On 8/17/2018 at 4:20 PM, Zacki said:

The only songs i kept are The Light Is Coming and Successful :/ .

Some other songs are cool but i know i will never listen to them again.

the album in general is shit tbh

• Dislike 1