We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

nocloudscontrol

Panic! At the Disco - Pray For the Wicked (June 22nd)

Rate this topic

panic_at_the_disco_pray_for_the_wicked_artwork.jpg

Pray for the Wicked is the sixth studio album by American rock band Panic! at the Disco, set to be released June 22, 2018.

TRACKLIST

Please login or register to see this attachment.

- Lead Single

03 Hey Look Ma, I Made It

05 Roaring 20s

06 Dancing's Not a Crime

07 One of the Drunks

08 The Overpass

09 King of the Clouds

10 Old Fashioned

11 Dying in LA

• Like 1

Panic also posted a video about the pop up shows they were doing earlier in the year and at the end of the video there was a clip of the song 'King of the Clouds' from the album.

ugh i can't wait for the album.

I'm hoestly not sure if i like this king of the clouds or not but it seems like it'll grow on me.

also im shook to find a panic thread.

Will definitely be checking this out when it's released! Loved Silver Lining & Say Amen and pretty much most of Death Of A Bachelor.

The song length for the song 'High Hopes' has been added to iTunes. A new song coming very soon??

Check for yourself: 

Please login or register to see this link.