We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Eclipse

TWICE - What Is Love?

I'm late but oh well :cackle:

The title track is actually a cute song and so is the choreo, it just sounds a lot like "Heart Shaker" in my opinion. My ranking of the mini-album is What Is Love? = Ho! > Sweet Talker > Dejavu > Say Yes

8 hours ago, Countess said:

More fake lesbians in K-Pop... :idkher: Why did this trend even start? :yeah:

Not only is their shitty label forcing them to lip almost every performance, they're also forcing them to be fake lesbians :yeah::fishie:

On 5/6/2018 at 8:53 PM, Eclipse said:

Not only is their shitty label forcing them to lip almost every performance, they're also forcing them to be fake lesbians :yeah::fishie:

t.A.t.U. was pulling that shtick twenty years ago but it hasn't been cute or controversial since then...These K-Pop labels need to get it together. :vacuum:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By Eclipse
      I know most people on this forum don't listen to them, but when I say I'm excited it's an understatement 
      I'm assuming "Euphoria" is either the lead single/buzz single before release. Love Yourself: Wonder is the next album title I'm pretty sure
      Also OT7 with black hair, this feels like a dream. There are no words 
      I also love the long music video, it reminds me of the "Run" music video which is also several minutes long. Can't wait for the new era and BTS Festa coming soon after as well!
    • By Eclipse
      the official LOONA twitter account @loonatheworld reveiled the 12th member of the upcoming girl group just a few minutes ago; Olivia Hye!

This means they're officially complete and we will finally see LOONA OT12 in action and the new subunit will be revealed soon! I'm looking forward to hearing her single, photobook and music video, and to their first performance as a group as they're currently my favorite kpop girlgroup and I really hope they'll go far with success, they deserve it so much  

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

POPBOIY has been with us for only three months, but that won't stop him from plowing through PHF like he owns the place. Since he's joined he's made a name for himself as PHF's resident clown, with a witty retort and the perfect gif for almost every occasion. It takes a special kind of icon to have me guessing what thread they'll make next, but POPBOIY definitely manages that and more. We love having you here boo and can't wait to see more from you!