Hidden Gems by Your Faves

liberation

All of our favorite singers have unreleased tracks, b-sides or bonus tracks in their discography that are better than the songs that made their albums. So i was wondering, what are the best hidden gems that your faves have? 

Here's a few of mine:

Spoiler

Just now, Mace said:

Bionic is criminally underrated. So many people hate on it just to jump on the bandwagon. A woohoo video with Nicki would've slayed!

It would have! What are your favorite songs? Little Dreamer, I Hate Boys, Woohoo, and My Girls are mine, but I love the whole album!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MissDarla said:

It would have! What are your favorite songs? Little Dreamer, I Hate Boys, Woohoo, and My Girls are mine, but I love the whole album!

You Lost Me and Lift Me Up are so gorgeous.

I also like Vanity, Woohoo, and Glam.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

9 hours ago, MissDarla said:

Xtina - Bionic, the whole album :fishie:

9 hours ago, Mace said:

Is it weird that I think Bobblehead is a bop

:stretcher:

It is a bop :stretcher:

9 hours ago, Mace said:

Bionic is criminally underrated. So many people hate on it just to jump on the bandwagon. A woohoo video with Nicki would've slayed!

9 hours ago, Mace said:

You Lost Me and Lift Me Up are so gorgeous.

I also like Vanity, Woohoo, and Glam.

Stan the bible of pop Bionic! :yaskween: My favorite track is Elastic Love, so futuristic and different of everything queen X has ever done.

And yes, Bobblehead is a bop. I think some people hate it just because they took it too seriously when it was probably just meant to be a messy and fun track. I also love this remix:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

1 hour ago, victorxcx said:

Stan the bible of pop Bionic! :yaskween: My favorite track is Elastic Love, so futuristic and different of everything queen X has ever done.

And yes, Bobblehead is a bop. I think some people hate it just because they took it too seriously when it was probably just meant to be a messy and fun track. I also love this remix:

Wow! This is great

This is so hard to tell, but mines are:

Florrie - Galaxies

Lana Del Rey - Serial Killer

Kerli - Kaleidoscope

Those are the ones that I remember right now. But I also have Gaga's "Second Time Around", "Panty Party" and "Dirty Ice Cream", Adele's "You'll Never See Me Again", Sia's "Quit You" and "Suitcase", and Bonnie McKee's "Hallelujah" and "Speed of Light" marked as my favorite unreleased from them.

• Like 1