We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Real AARmy

#NoStoppingMeProject

2006 the debut year of one of the best disney's works, Hannah Montana, btw it's the debut year of the new Princess of Pop, in 2006 was made her first album but disney wanted to not release the material bc was too mature for the young Miley, one years later the original project was re-worked and came her first album called Meet Miley Cyrus. But in 2006 miley posted in her website 2 previews of her first songs, then both songs never make the cut in any Miley's album, originally Miley recorded more than 30 songs for the project, songs like:

• No Stopping Me
• See You Again
• I Owe it All To You
• Good Friend Or Girlfriend
• Let's Dance
• He Needs Me
• Always
• Right Here
• Gotta Let You Know
• Off Your Mind
• Good And Broken
• Love Comes First
• See You (Another Life)
• Broken Glass
• I Miss You
• Dream Ft. Brandi Cyrus
• I Can't Breathe
• I Learned From You
• Spotlight On You
• Southener Girl
• Stand
• SuperStar
• Unfinished Song
• Not This Girl
• Goodbye

Most songs never surface on the web :( ULTIL NOW, maybe we can change it. HOW???? With a little search we got facebooks, websites, twitters, instagram of some professionals who has worked with Miley on her first album! What about ask them to drop/release the songs?

CAUTION: Please be polite with no jokes with em, say that y'all loved they work with Miley, and the most important DON'T ASK THEM TO LEAK THE SONGS ASK TO RELEASE OR DROP

Wendi Foy Green (SHE WROTE NO STOPPING ME AND NOT THIS GIRL):

Please login or register to see this link.

Brian Lane Green (HE WROTE NO STOPPING ME):

Matthew Wilder:

Shelly Peiken:

Adam Watts:

Wayne Tester:

Anne Preven:

Devin Karaoglu:

LET'S GO TO THE FIGHT GUYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ps.: Don't say that you won't make the difference cause you will make it, if you think this way, lots os ppl can think like this and nothing will happen! EVERYTHING MAKE DIFFERENCE!!!!!

Wholly, that's a lot of research and pro-stalking. Well done! We need this support for old Sky Ferreira material.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Wholly, that's a lot of research and pro-stalking. Well done! We need this support for old Sky Ferreira material.

Smilers are not helping lol they just want things without hard work

3 hours ago, Real AARmy said:

Smilers are not helping lol they just want things without hard work

Sounds like Little Monsters. :cypher: 

This sounds like a good idea, have you tried sharing this on other socials like Twitter (or other pop forums)?

• Like 1

On 4/5/2018 at 3:03 PM, Cypher said:

Sounds like Little Monsters. :cypher: 

What do you mean? I'm sure it took a lot of hard work to guess Gaga's iCloud password! :tanya: 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

What do you mean? I'm sure it took a lot of hard work to guess Gaga's iCloud password! :tanya: 

Then where's Quicksand? :morning: 

12 hours ago, Countess said:

Still sitting on Farhan's external hard drive waiting to be leaked... :yeah: 

I bet you there's more corrosion on his harddrive than pink eye at a summer camp.

On 20/04/2018 at 7:45 AM, Cypher said:

I bet you there's more corrosion on his harddrive than pink eye at a summer camp.

There's more unreleased bops on that hard drive than gays at a Mariah concert! :yaskween:

On 4/19/2018 at 4:13 AM, Countess said:

Still sitting on Farhan's external hard drive waiting to be bought... :yeah: 

Indeed. I can't even at that demo. Instead, I'm a pro-ARTPOP-Act-II-sessions-leakage kinda guy. But... don't even have a clue where all those files could be. Other than Gaga's team and personal computer tho.

On 5/16/2018 at 8:19 AM, Moonchild said:

Indeed. I can't even at that demo. Instead, I'm a pro-ARTPOP-Act-II-sessions-leakage kinda guy. But... don't even have a clue where all those files could be. Other than Gaga's team and personal computer tho.

ARTPOP Act II really would be great to hear some more of! :fishie: I still wanna hear 'Onion Girl', 'TEA', 'Ratchet' and all those other trap/EDM bops she made back then.