Most Iconic FLOP albums

POPBOIY

In the artist life cycle, there is a time where the GP wants to drop our faves like a sprint call :disgusted: However Flopping in the Stan community is somewhat an interesting  time . What are the Most ICONIC FLOP ALBUMS? 

Mine:

Screenshot_2018-03-31-20-53-02~2.png

Screenshot_2018-03-31-20-51-56~2.png

Screenshot_2018-03-31-20-51-42~2.png

Which albums have had the MOST IMPACT, WHO SLAYED,WHO HAD THE SMASHA, WHO FLOP WITH STYLE :spy: (THESE ARE JUST MY EXAMPLES)

F·L·O·P

"FLOPULOUS LADY OF POP"

Edited by POPBOIY
Mistake
  • Like 2

Omg this is MY thread :fishie: Get ready gays because i have a lot of albums

1. The most iconic album ever: :yaskween: 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2. And of course i couldn't forget this one: 

Spoiler

2.jpg

3.I'm not ashamed to say i love this album: :awkwardney: 

Spoiler

3.jpg

4. This might be considered a flop in terms of sales, but Ms Kylie served more quality than usual with this one: :yeah: 

Spoiler

4.jpg

5.I couldn't forget the masterpiece that invented Tesco xcxclusives: :hail: 

Spoiler

5.jpg

6. One of the most underrated albums ever:

Spoiler

6.jpg

7.When some girls pretending to be Sugababes served some guilty pleasures: 

Spoiler

7.jpg

8. The #1 album on PHF charts:

Spoiler

7eaff1bf353f410ab7c45fe610f97d6c.jpg

9. One of the most underrated albums ever (2):

Spoiler

8.jpg

10. I pray everyday for the poor souls who never listened to this:

Spoiler

9.jpg

11. When the DISGASTING Kim K*rdashian will release something as iconic as this?

Spoiler

10.jpg

12. One of the most underrated albums ever (3):

Spoiler

11.jpg

13. One of the reasons why some people say that gays will burn in hell is because we let this album flop: 

Spoiler

12.jpg

14. One of the most underrated albums ever (4):

Spoiler

13.jpg

15. Not Kelly releasing the best album of her career to disappear right after :fishie: We were so happy and didn't know that :yeah:

Spoiler

14.jpg

16. Invented shelved albums... Oops that was Original Doll: 

Spoiler

15.jpg

17. Bops and vocals for days:

Spoiler

16.jpg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, I2You said:

Leona did a 180 and changed styles yet the label got scared and released singles closest in style to her first two albums, such a shame. 

1200x630bb.jpg

SYCO just uses Xfactor to market the label :disgusted: you see how they get offended by artist that can come off as a threat :spy:  Alexandra Burke's personality , Leona Lewis's potential to become the Bona fide Diva Vocalist of the UK :spy:

@POPBOIY Yasss, Fantasy Ride really was that bop! :hail: And @victorxcx, you better stan Ashley, Paris, Nicola and Hilary!

For PHF's consideration, I'd like to present these two underrated gems from the Queen of J-Pop Utada! :yaskween:Exodus especially is one of my favourite albums of all time and it definitely deserved more attention than it got.

promoted-media-optimized_540dc0017d7fb.j51Lt6873mLL.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Countess said:

@POPBOIY Yasss, Fantasy Ride really was that bop! :hail: And @victorxcx, you better stan Ashley, Paris, Nicola and Hilary!

For PHF's consideration, I'd like to present these two underrated gems from the Queen of J-Pop Utada! :yaskween:Exodus especially is one of my favourite albums of all time and it definitely deserved more attention than it got.

promoted-media-optimized_540dc0017d7fb.j51Lt6873mLL.jpg

I sense a J-pop queens thread incoming :fishie::fishie::fishie:

Fantasy Ride set the standard for how to Stan when your fave is flopping! I mean, the gifs,memes, the album was a slay :stretcher:

downloadfile.gif

i'm glad that someone mentioned Glassheart, such a great and underrated album :fishie: 

I feel like i'm obligated to add this one too, might not be a big flop compared to other flops but it still had way less than it deserved, especially after the success of Breakaway. Plus, it has one of my favorite covers ever :D (probably second favorite after 'Fever' by Kylie)

15b566f8b88042768796bbce544bfaeb.jpg

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

5 hours ago, POPBOIY said:

I sense a J-pop queens thread incoming :fishie::fishie::fishie:

I'm here for a J-pop thread :wink:

I haven't gotten much into that genre other than Kyary of course, Perfume and Kobasolo and maybe TWICE's Japanese songs (:cackle:) but I love exploring genres and listening to new music either way :sassy:

• Like 2

Presenting CLC's best EP's- CRYSTYLE and BLACK DRESS that both deserved better :yeah:

Image result for clc crystyleImage result for clc black dress album cover

I don't know why their company keeps giving them different concepts for each comeback (which might be the reason Korea is sleeping on them), but both serve bops; like how Crystyle has "Liar", "Hobgoblin" and "Meow Meow" and Black Dress has the bop "Black Dress" along with "Like That" and "7th". Either way, I hope their next comeback will have a similar concept to Crystyle as that was my favorite and hopefully they'll get more attention for their music and get their first win.

3 hours ago, victorxcx said:

i'm glad that someone mentioned Glassheart, such a great and underrated album :fishie: 

I feel like i'm obligated to add this one too, might not be a big flop compared to other flops but it still had way less than it deserved, especially after the success of Breakaway. Plus, it has one of my favorite covers ever :D (probably second favorite after 'Fever' by Kylie)

15b566f8b88042768796bbce544bfaeb.jpg

AMEN

• YAAASSS 1