UK POP QUEENS

POPBOIY

Of course the #1 UK act has to be the incomparable urban queens Girls Aloud!

girlsal.jpg

Look at those chunky highlights! The fake tan! The cornrows! When will your fave be this "street" and "hip"? :yaskween:

Particularly we have to shout out the Tan Queen Nicola Roberts! Who else can pull off those pigtails so beautifully?

young+nicola.jpg

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

Excuse me but the queens of UK are Keisha Buchanan, Mutya Buena, Heidi Range, Siobhan Donaghy and Amelle Berrabah aka Sugababes :vacuum: 

Jk, i totally agree with the girls you mentioned, UK have so many queens though :yeah: I would also add Leona Lewis, Charli XCX, The Saturdays and Pixie Lott but they're flops so... 

Also that's super weird but i feel like at the end of the day Kylie is real the queen of UK even though she's australian :stretcher: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, victorxcx said:

lmao i always wanted to know the history behind this alexandra burke gif :stretcher: do you know if there's a video of this moment? lol

also i can't believe none of us mentioned Spice Girls, what a shame! 

The Spice Girls and All saints :yaskween: (that one time when Sporty shaded Girls Aloud's manager :cackle:

Screenshot_2018-03-23-23-43-55~2.png

Screenshot_2018-03-23-23-44-51~2.png

And Brit  Pop diva, Rita Ora has me bopping ( your song, I will never let you down, ALONE :yaskween:

Screenshot_2018-03-23-23-45-35~2.png

• Like 2