LOOΠΔ thread

Rose

11 hours ago, Countess said:

I should have known that creepy Hatsune Miku-esque voice was her, the accent was too good for it to have been any of the LOONA girls... :cackle: You're right, she 100% could have been left out, it seems like a total waste of a collab.

Well if you see how their collab happened it's understable. :cackle: I mean, they commented on one of Grime's Instagram post 2-3 weeks prior to the song release so she probably didn't have time to record that much.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:13 PM, Eclipse said:

Such a bop :bop: The EP itself was pretty good too, I just felt Grimes' 2 lines were a bit unnecessary I guess lol. For me I think it's Girl Front > love4eva > Love&Live right now but it might change!

I totally agree but Sweet Crazy Love & Loonatic remain their best tracks as a sub-unit! :yaskween: Odd Eye Circle is so powerful! :yaskween:

+ Debut as a full group is in August!!!

16 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Well if you see how their collab happened it's understable. :cackle: I mean, they commented on one of Grime's Instagram post 2-3 weeks prior to the song release so she probably didn't have time to record that much.

They should have just waited until August and had her do a proper collab with the full band when they all had time to actually work together! :hottie: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

favOriTe is out and I have mixed thoughts about it. It's a really good song but the line distribution / screen time is so unfair with OEC, Heejin & maybe Yves having the most lines. The mv was kinda disappointing compared to the members' and sub-unit's music videos. However this is a pre-debut single I'm pretty sure (?) so I have high hopes it'll be better for their actual debut album since line distribution got better with The Carol too. Poor Vivi and Hyunjin don't deserve to stay in the BBC basement lol

Edited by Eclipse

On 8/10/2018 at 12:21 AM, Eclipse said:

favOriTe is out and I have mixed thoughts about it. It's a really good song but the line distribution / screen time is so unfair with OEC, Heejin & maybe Yves having the most lines. The mv was kinda disappointing compared to the members' and sub-unit's music videos. However this is a pre-debut single I'm pretty sure (?) so I have high hopes it'll be better for their actual debut album since line distribution got better with The Carol too. Poor Vivi and Hyunjin don't deserve to stay in the BBC basement lol

I see what you’re saying about the budget, but even so I really like it! Their choreography is on point and even if the videos simple it’s still cool to see them all together. I’m sure they’ll only get better!

• Like 1

So I'm pretty sure ++ will be their actual debut album and not another pre-debut project. There's a day unit and a night unit though I don't think it's been confirmed officially yet. BBC being mysterious like the usual. Though I'm excited to hear OT12 (hopefully) with fair line distribution soon ~

• Rose changed the title to LOOΠΔ thread

Favorite is a bop, thr MV looks cheap and the line distribution is a mess but Kim Lip is a queen :yaskween:

The actual debut "Hi High" sounds like it will have a more cute vibe to it, similar to Love4Eva and the MV looks great from what we've seen in the teaser. Really can't wait for them to save k-pop! 

Edited by nanapop99

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Is the EP any good? I've only heard the singles, maybe I need to check out the full thing. :orly: 

Their debut EP [++] is great. Nothing outstanding about those tracks but they are still bops! There's a song called Perfect Love and it is basically a korean version of Tinashe's Superlove :cackle:

I still think that the Max&Match (from their sub-unit ODD EYE CIRCLE) remains their best album so far :yaskween:

Edited by nanapop99

• 1 month later...