Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from everyone at #PopHatesFlops! We hope you have an incredible holiday season with your family and friends and  get all the gifts you ever wanted.

Eclipse

LOOΠΔ thread

This snippet already sounds better than Hi High! :yaskween: I'm so here for a darker concept.

Also they are having a concert in Seoul next month so their second album will probably be released before that.

Edited by nanapop99

On 1/11/2019 at 4:39 PM, nanapop99 said:

Did they really send her to Iceland just to film a teaser? :orly:

i- too cold for Go Won and Olivia Hye #JusticeForHaSeul

but it should be on yyxy's repackage or X X

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By Eclipse
      I'm late but oh well 
      The title track is actually a cute song and so is the choreo, it just sounds a lot like "Heart Shaker" in my opinion. My ranking of the mini-album is What Is Love? = Ho! > Sweet Talker > Dejavu > Say Yes
    • By Eclipse
      I know most people on this forum don't listen to them, but when I say I'm excited it's an understatement 
      I'm assuming "Euphoria" is either the lead single/buzz single before release. Love Yourself: Wonder is the next album title I'm pretty sure
      Also OT7 with black hair, this feels like a dream. There are no words 
      I also love the long music video, it reminds me of the "Run" music video which is also several minutes long. Can't wait for the new era and BTS Festa coming soon after as well!

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!