LOOΠΔ thread

Rose

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Countess said:

That rap breakdown was so unexpected!  :orly: The song is real cute and she's adorable too, although I don't think her dance skills are too impressive so far. I'm excited to see what they do as a unit! <3

Me too honestly, the Eden unit will most likely be my favorite so far with Yves and Chuu both being one of my biases, and they have some of the best solo songs (Girl's Talk, New, Egoist, Rosy, Heart Attack) :yaskween:

On 03/04/2018 at 2:23 AM, Eclipse said:

Me too honestly, the Eden unit will most likely be my favorite so far with Yves and Chuu both being one of my biases, and they have some of the best solo songs (Girl's Talk, New, Egoist, Rosy, Heart Attack) :yaskween:

I just wanna see them all together slaying the scene as a full group... :yeah: Step aside SNSD, LOONA is here! :yaskween: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I just wanna see them all together slaying the scene as a full group... :yeah: Step aside SNSD, LOONA is here! :yaskween: 

Eden sub-unit's in May so the full group will probably debut in July-August(?) 

SNSD is pretty much dead since there's only 5 members left with SMEnt + Only three members are performing tonight for the SMTown concert in Dubai :tragic: Can't wait to see OT3 performing Gee :cackle:

(Please wait for Tiffany US solo debut! :wink:)

56 minutes ago, nanapop99 said:

SNSD is pretty much dead since there's only 5 members left with SMEnt + Only three members are performing tonight for the SMTown concert in Dubai :tragic: Can't wait to see OT3 performing Gee :cackle:

Taeyeon remains skinny and talented even though her group is dead :sassy:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 4/6/2018 at 10:57 PM, nanapop99 said:

Omfg, really? :yeah: I had no idea...It's kinda sad tbh. Obviously the group was never the same after Jessica but it's a shame to watch the group that got me into K-pop slowly dying. :fishie: 

2 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

My album collection is complete! :hottie:

LOONA.jpg

That one blue one is giving me major OCD tbh... :cackle: 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Omfg, really? :yeah: I had no idea...It's kinda sad tbh. Obviously the group was never the same after Jessica but it's a shame to watch the group that got me into K-pop slowly dying. :fishie: 

That one blue one is giving me major OCD tbh... :cackle: 

Most of the groups that got me into k-pop are now disbanded so I feel you :yeah: + new k-pop is trash tbh (except LOONA obv :bop:)

And that blue cd cost more than 100€ now btw :hottie:

9 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Most of the groups that got me into k-pop are now disbanded so I feel you :yeah: + new k-pop is trash tbh (except LOONA obv :bop:)

And that blue cd cost more than 100€ now btw :hottie:

Omfg, you're right... :yeah: R.I.P. to 2NE1, Wonder Girls and SNSD. :cypher:

I just don't get why it's blue! :vacuum: Either they should all be different colours or they should all be white. :tanya:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Omfg, you're right... :yeah: R.I.P. to 2NE1, Wonder Girls and SNSD. :cypher:

I just don't get why it's blue! :vacuum: Either they should all be different colours or they should all be white. :tanya:

23wqkhv.jpg

There's two editions for both of their sub-units albums and the blue one is the limited editon of the Odd Eye Circle album ;)

• Rose changed the title to LOOΠΔ thread