LOOΠΔ thread

Rose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, nanapop99 said:

They've been teasing for LOONA/yyxy these past few weeks and it seems like the title track for their album is featuring Grimes.

(don't know who that Grimes girl is tho. is she worth checking out?)

I'm not a huge fan of her music, but her image is sooo vibing with the whole K-Pop aesthetic and I think a collab could actually be incredible!

On 5/19/2018 at 7:04 PM, nanapop99 said:

They've been teasing for LOONA/yyxy these past few weeks and it seems like the title track for their album is featuring Grimes.

(don't know who that Grimes girl is tho. is she worth checking out?)

So Dal Segno is the intro like ADD & Love&Live? And "Frozen" is the B-side.. interesting

On 5/27/2018 at 3:16 AM, nanapop99 said:

LOONA/yyxy's debut is coming next Wednesday! Here's the teaser for their title track love4eva (featuring Grimes) :yaskween:

Doesn't look like Grimes will be in the music video which almost seems like a missed opportunity, but I guess she was too busy flying Elon Musk's private jet to find time for this... :orly: 

1 hour ago, nanapop99 said:

Song/MV is out! Not their best one but it's still a bop :yaskween:

Such a bop :bop: The EP itself was pretty good too, I just felt Grimes' 2 lines were a bit unnecessary I guess lol. For me I think it's Girl Front > love4eva > Love&Live right now but it might change!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Song/MV is out! Not their best one but it's still a bop :yaskween:

I honestly didn't even hear Grimes lines... :stretcher: What a waste of a great opportunity for both of them! The song and video are okay though, but like you said nothing special. I do live for the fact that in America they have evil brown people and in Korea they have evil white people. :cackle:

7 hours ago, Countess said:

I honestly didn't even hear Grimes lines... :stretcher: What a waste of a great opportunity for both of them! The song and video are okay though, but like you said nothing special. I do live for the fact that in America they have evil brown people and in Korea they have evil white people. :cackle:

The only thing Grimes said was "Hello, finally introducing Loona! Are you ready girls? Let's go!" :cackle: I heard she also produced the dance break part but she could've been left out imo.

On 6/2/2018 at 11:09 PM, Eclipse said:

The only thing Grimes said was "Hello, finally introducing Loona! Are you ready girls? Let's go!" :cackle: I heard she also produced the dance break part but she could've been left out imo.

I should have known that creepy Hatsune Miku-esque voice was her, the accent was too good for it to have been any of the LOONA girls... :cackle: You're right, she 100% could have been left out, it seems like a total waste of a collab.

• Like 1

• Rose changed the title to LOOΠΔ thread