LOOΠΔ thread

Rose

the official LOONA twitter account @loonatheworld reveiled the 12th member of the upcoming girl group just a few minutes ago; Olivia Hye!

This means they're officially complete and we will finally see LOONA OT12 in action and the new subunit will be revealed soon! I'm looking forward to hearing her single, photobook and music video, and to their first performance as a group as they're currently my favorite kpop girlgroup and I really hope they'll go far with success, they deserve it so much <3 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

21 minutes ago, camilacabello said:

There's groups with 13 or even 18 members, you haven't even seen it all :stretcher:

Don't forget about AKB48 and their 130+ members... :cackle:

I don't know too much about LOONA but I've heard a couple of songs from the sub-units which I really liked! I'm just glad this is actually coming together because I remember seeing some of the girls were on a reality show to join another girl group and I was getting worried. :spy:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Countess said:

Don't forget about AKB48 and their 130+ members... :cackle:

I don't know too much about LOONA but I've heard a couple of songs from the sub-units which I really liked! I'm just glad this is actually coming together because I remember seeing some of the girls were on a reality show to join another girl group and I was getting worried. :spy:

I just looked up AKB48 and they actually have 130 members, I'm feeling dizzy :spy:

4 minutes ago, camilacabello said:

I just looked up AKB48 and they actually have 130 members, I'm feeling dizzy :spy:

:cackle: Their marketing technique is insane, they literally have like ten sub-units which all tour around different parts of Japan so everyone can get a meet and greet like every night. True iconic queens! :yaskween: 

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

:cackle: Their marketing technique is insane, they literally have like ten sub-units which all tour around different parts of Japan so everyone can get a meet and greet like every night. True iconic queens! :yaskween: 

I'll probably check out their music later, I can't get into much jpop except maybe Kyary Pamyu Pamyu but that's about it :cackle:

1 minute ago, nanapop99 said:

Can't believe I spent more than 200$ to buy all of their albums :spy:

Omg I'd love to buy all of their albums if I wasn't broke, did you get all the sub-unit albums too or just the member solos?

Just now, camilacabello said:

Omg I'd love to buy all of their albums if I wasn't broke, did you get all the sub-unit albums too or just the member solos?

I'm missing the limited editions for both sub-unit albums but they are so expensive now and if BlockBerry doesn't reprint the albums I'll probably never have them :/

1 minute ago, nanapop99 said:

I'm missing the limited editions for both sub-unit albums but they are so expensive now and if BlockBerry doesn't reprint the albums I'll probably never have them :/

Ah well, atleast you have the member solos now, I heard it took a really long time for BlockBerry to reprint them the last time

• Rose changed the title to LOOΠΔ thread