Exceptations Tracklist

On 4/27/2018 at 10:54 PM, Moonchild said:

There's already one copy sold! My pre-ordered one :cackle: I'm anyways scared everyday to go to iTunes store and find out the album became a fucking EP. Let's hope it doesn't happen :yeah: 

I hope you didn't get too excited for such an average album! :cackle: Hopefully you thought the pre-order was worth it! ;)

There's already one copy sold! My pre-ordered one :cackle: I'm anyways scared everyday to go to iTunes store and find out the album became a fucking EP. Let's hope it doesn't happen :yeah: 

I hope you didn't get too excited for such an average album! :cackle: Hopefully you thought the pre-order was worth it! ;)

I hope you didn't get too disappointed by it being such an average album! :cackle: Hopefully you thought the pre-order was worth it! ;)

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

On 6/30/2018 at 1:47 AM, Countess said:

I hope you didn't get too disappointed by it being such an average album! :cackle: Hopefully you thought the pre-order was worth it! ;)

Actually I thought it was disappointing at first. But it has been like growing on me slowly. At this point, I can completely say I like the whole thing (except for "Meant to Be", I honestly despise that song).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 12:46 PM, Moonchild said:

Actually I thought it was disappointing at first. But it has been like growing on me slowly. At this point, I can completely say I like the whole thing (except for "Meant to Be", I honestly despise that song).

'Meant To Be' really is dreadful... :yeah: I can't believe that's the song most people know her from.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Countess said:

'Meant To Be' really is dreadful... :yeah: I can't believe that's the song most people know her from.

Right? This woman has amazing pieces out there, and then "Meant to Be" appears over there... and twice released... shoot, she shouldn't have put that out, while many unreleased songs deserved to be launched properly.

• 2 months later...