3 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Melanie C seems very keen on the idea of touring with the Spice Girls in recent interviews, and to me she's often the biggest sticking point recently (more so than Victoria, who no one truly expects to be involved even though it would be great for her to change her mind). I think we'll see more from them once we're through the pandemic.

Well, Mel C has even mentioned in a couple of interviews recently that she and the other girls have been “chipping away” at Victoria and that she’s hopeful she’ll come back on tour with them soon, which is a slight change from the flat out “no” we got back in 2018. So hopefully one day soon we’ll see them all back performing together again!

• Like 1
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geri's my girl.  She has always and forever been my favorite Spice Girl.

Spice Girls are an all-girl group that dominated the international pop charts in the ‘90s. They dropped their first album "Spice" in 1996 and became a global pop phenomenon—one often compared to the B

20 years ago the last good girl band in history stopped existing as Geri Halliwell left the Spice Girls. Nothing was the same afterward.

Posted Images

Latest "lyric video" from Geri, featuring music from Episode 3 of her Rainbow Woman series of videos. The song sounds great, unfortunately she is talking over it again. Hopefully she does release them properly soon. Previous lyric video, and other episodes, are on her channel: youtube.com/gerihalliwell More to come every Sunday and Tuesday.

11 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Latest "lyric video" from Geri, featuring music from Episode 3 of her Rainbow Woman series of videos. The song sounds great, unfortunately she is talking over it again. Hopefully she does release them properly soon. Previous lyric video, and other episodes, are on her channel: youtube.com/gerihalliwell More to come every Sunday and Tuesday.

Probably my favourite so far! This whole vibe is very This Heart by Hilary, but I like it. I'm hoping that she's including the talking over these songs because she plans to release them on an album and thus on YouTube in a few months time so she wants to save up views for that. Fingers crossed! <3 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Probably my favourite so far! This whole vibe is very This Heart by Hilary, but I like it. I'm hoping that she's including the talking over these songs because she plans to release them on an album and thus on YouTube in a few months time so she wants to save up views for that. Fingers crossed! <3 

I think it's a great direction for her musically, although I know some fans aren't that happy about it. When you think back to her three albums she always had a lot of ballad-style songs among the uptempos so it's not too surprising to me that as she gets older she would prefer this. She's always been a fantastic writer and that's where her music shines anyway.

13 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

I think it's a great direction for her musically, although I know some fans aren't that happy about it. When you think back to her three albums she always had a lot of ballad-style songs among the uptempos so it's not too surprising to me that as she gets older she would prefer this. She's always been a fantastic writer and that's where her music shines anyway.

Agreed. Even if she doesn’t want to release solo music so much, I’m always surprised she isn’t writing music for other up-and-comers. We need more girl power in pop music right now!

• Like 1