Spice Girls

Tweener

3 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

I'd love it if they re-released Spice and Spiceworld - just re-issue the standard albums on vinyl, and re-release them on CD/digital as deluxe editions with the b-sides, unreleased songs and demos with a DVD including the music videos. Both albums are over 20 years old now and deserve some love, and it's a good way of prolonging the legacy without damaging it.

But, I think the most we can expect are a few UK shows.

I agree with you but most of their music has disappeared from iTunes, spotify so it could mean we're actually getting them remastered (finally). I think as singles boxset with all the mixes would be great too. 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Spice World Tour 2019

Saturday 1st June - Manchester Etihad Stadium

Monday 3rd June - Coventry Ricoh Stadium

Thursday 6th June - Sunderland Stadium of Light

Saturday 8th June - Edinburgh BT Murrayfield Stadium

Monday 10th June - Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium

Saturday 15th June - London Wembley Stadium

Support from Jess Glynne.

10 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

Spice World Tour 2019

Saturday 1st June - Manchester Etihad Stadium

Monday 3rd June - Coventry Ricoh Stadium

Thursday 6th June - Sunderland Stadium of Light

Saturday 8th June - Edinburgh BT Murrayfield Stadium

Monday 10th June - Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium

Saturday 15th June - London Wembley Stadium

Support from Jess Glynne.

The tickets are soooo expensive :( 

I always think it's weird when artists do such short tours. Why bother doing all that rehearsal and paying for all those backup dancers to learn choreography if you're only gonna do six dates? Hopefully they'll keep touring all throughout Europe after all this to make it worth it, otherwise I don't know what the point is! :vacuum: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I always think it's weird when artists do such short tours. Why bother doing all that rehearsal and paying for all those backup dancers to learn choreography if you're only gonna do six dates? Hopefully they'll keep touring all throughout Europe after all this to make it worth it, otherwise I don't know what the point is! :vacuum: 

I think they'll do more if the demand is there. Mel B said they have been quite nervous about it, and the other four weren't sure it'll sell, so that's probably why it's such a limited run right now but I'm sure they'll add more dates in the UK - even if it's just a couple of extra arena dates - and that they'll add dates outside the UK soon.

• Like 1