Spice Girls

Tweener

Two of my friends tried to get tickets, one put her details in and got an error and the other one was stuck in a queue. So no tickets for me and my friends ?

I think it's bit annoying there was no presale for real fans and that people from outside the UK were allowed to buy them, particularly when they are doing a world tour. 

I'm hoping they announce more UK dates but I think it's unlikely so here's hoping for a decent dvd release, remastered and expanded albums or even new music of some sort.

Not impressed! 

4 hours ago, wonkeydonkey88 said:

Two of my friends tried to get tickets, one put her details in and got an error and the other one was stuck in a queue. So no tickets for me and my friends ?

I think it's bit annoying there was no presale for real fans and that people from outside the UK were allowed to buy them, particularly when they are doing a world tour. 

I'm hoping they announce more UK dates but I think it's unlikely so here's hoping for a decent dvd release, remastered and expanded albums or even new music of some sort.

Not impressed! 

What date were you trying for?

Might be worth checking http://spicegirls.twickets.live to see if any second hand tickets come up and setting up an alert so they inform you when new ones are added. It's their appointed partner for resales and will always be face value or less.

15 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

What date were you trying for?

Might be worth checking http://spicegirls.twickets.live to see if any second hand tickets come up and setting up an alert so they inform you when new ones are added. It's their appointed partner for resales and will always be face value or less.

Many thanks for that link.  I was looking for tickets for any of the Manchester dates tbh.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:46 PM, wonkeydonkey88 said:

Not impressed! 

Tbh, it's not really the fault of the international fans if they're willing to fly all the way to the UK and pay for accomodation just to see them. Maybe if they'd officially announced the world tour at the same time as the UK tour that wouldn't have happened. :roll: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Tbh, it's not really the fault of the international fans if they're willing to fly all the way to the UK and pay for accomodation just to see them. Maybe if they'd officially announced the world tour at the same time as the UK tour that wouldn't have happened. :roll: 

Well no it isn't their fault. However, when it was quite obvious they were going to do a world tour, it's a bit unfair on UK fans that people from countries they were clearly going to tour in decide to get tickets and I think there should have been a presale for fans.  They could have announced all the dates at the same time or separated the UK dates out a bit rather than on the day !

On 11/13/2018 at 8:56 PM, wonkeydonkey88 said:

Well no it isn't their fault. However, when it was quite obvious they were going to do a world tour, it's a bit unfair on UK fans that people from countries they were clearly going to tour in decide to get tickets and I think there should have been a presale for fans.  They could have announced all the dates at the same time or separated the UK dates out a bit rather than on the day !

But we still don’t know what specific countries they’re touring in outside of the UK! :fishie: It makes it hard for other fans to plan when they should see them. And it doesn’t make it any simpler when they girls already have a reputation for cancelling their last tour after the UK dates. People are probably scared that they’re gonna miss them entirely. :fishie:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

So I watched their movie a week or two ago and ever since then I've been on a huge Spice Girls binge... :hail: I never understood why people were so obsessed with them but I totally get it now! The music is cute but what really sells it is the personalities of each girl, especially when they're all in a group. Their energy is really infectious!

Still hoping that if and when Glastonbury gets rescheduled all five of the girls will show up... :yeah: The new tour looked fun but it's just not the same without all five of them. It's crazy that Victoria was one of the three girls who organised the last tour and now she wants nothing to do with them. I wonder what happened between her and some of the girls that she would turn down such a huge paycheck?

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...

Word on the street is that the girls are going on a world tour next year! They've all been hinting at it for a while and now they've apparently tried to book a stadium in Brazil to perform in.

Still no word on if Glastonbury is happening at all, but if it does it seems possible that Victoria might still be coming. According to Emma, the five of them went on a walk in the woods together the other day. <3 If she does do Glastonbury, it's always possible she could be down for the world tour as well!

It might sound stupid, but the thought of all five of them getting back together makes me really emotional. 2020 has been such a horrible year for so many people, and the five of them reuniting would just make everything so much better. I'm sending out good vibes to the universe to make sure this happens! <3

• Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 2:17 PM, Skinny Legend said:

Word on the street is that the girls are going on a world tour next year! They've all been hinting at it for a while and now they've apparently tried to book a stadium in Brazil to perform in.

Still no word on if Glastonbury is happening at all, but if it does it seems possible that Victoria might still be coming. According to Emma, the five of them went on a walk in the woods together the other day. <3 If she does do Glastonbury, it's always possible she could be down for the world tour as well!

It might sound stupid, but the thought of all five of them getting back together makes me really emotional. 2020 has been such a horrible year for so many people, and the five of them reuniting would just make everything so much better. I'm sending out good vibes to the universe to make sure this happens! <3

Glasto/full tour with everyone would be sweet! Yeah, the hope of, well, really anything fun after 2020 is comforting. 

• Sad 1