Spice Girls

Tweener

On 11/2/2021 at 11:14 PM, coolaideonfire said:

Yeah, I ordered from the official site!

I feel like Spiceworld 25 could open up some more options to explore in terms of extra content if they really dig into it. There's some alternate versions of their songs from the movie that were surely recorded at one point, and maybe some studio recordings of their covers from the Spiceworld tour exist as well.

That's true! They definitely at the very least recorded some of the live covers for a live album they were meant to release before Geri left. I'd love a full version of Leader of the Gang as well but I can't imagine them wanting to give any money to that child molester.

I hope we get a Forever 25 with a Geri demo of Goodbye as well :yeah: 

6 hours ago, Leaving said:

A little snippet of 'Go Go Go', a Biff-produced song from Forever, has leaked!

Victoria killing the lead vocals :hail: Really looking forward to hearing this one!

Oh wow. I want to hear that. If we didn't know about that song before I would have supposed it was a VB solo song. Maybe we'll get it officially if they bother giving us a real treat for Forever deluxe in 2025.

Edited by sunshineslave

7 hours ago, ClubValentine said:

OMFG WE NEED THIS SONG ASAP! Victoria sounds amazing 

Victoria's vocals were killing it during the Forever era :hail: She really shone for the first time there

3 hours ago, sunshineslave said:

Oh wow. I want to hear that. If we didn't know about that song before I would have supposed it was a VB solo song. Maybe we'll get it officially if they bother giving us a real treat for Forever deluxe in 2025.

I feel I can hear Emma doing the high part in those harmonies but I definitely can't hear either of the Mel's on this one :orly: I just wonder if there's actually an instrumental for the song or if it's just some acapella they worked on at some point?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

I think it's because the more urban sound they were going for with Forever suited Victoria's voice more than the pop sound. It worked for a more smooth voice, which her's was.

Absolutely! She sounded great in the R&B tracks from the first two albums too, like Naked and Denying.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Leaving said:

Absolutely! She sounded great in the R&B tracks from the first two albums too, like Naked and Denying.

YES!!!!!

Everything you say (denying) everything you do
So be a fool to yourself forevermore
(Trying) any kind of move (tell me) so what's it gonna prove
You ain't fooling nobody
You ain't fooling nobody but yourself

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 3 months later...

As there has been refreshed interest and recent traction regarding leaks (and for anyone hesitating over more substantial ones)..

Spice Girls have had ample opportunity to release at least two new studio albums (prior to their two most recent tours), they chose to ignore fan demand for material and intentionally interpret that as demand for live shows.  

It is therefore completely moral to leak whatever they choose not to give us. They are still going to individually be multi-millionaires at the end of the day.

If literally everything, from every Spice era leaked out the archive, they may be forced to record new material just to remind people they are so much better when material is official and to put a fresh polish on their legacy as recording artists.

Below is not a leak of the official W.O.M.A.N - however it is a blend of leaked studio (and live) vocals and is the closest indication we now have as to what the final track may sound like:

If you don’t think so (and you are in a position to), prove me wrong with the final, full studio mix.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

As there has been refreshed interest and recent traction regarding leaks (and for anyone hesitating over more substantial ones)..

Spice Girls have had ample opportunity to release at least two new studio albums (prior to their two most recent tours), they chose to ignore fan demand for material and intentionally interpret that as demand for live shows.  

It is therefore completely moral to leak whatever they choose not to give us. They are still going to individually be multi-millionaires at the end of the day.

If literally everything, from every Spice era leaked out the archive, they may be forced to record new material just to remind people they are so much better when material is official and to put a fresh polish on their legacy as recording artists.

Below is not a leak of the official W.O.M.A.N - however it is a blend of leaked studio (and live) vocals and is the closest indication we now have as to what the final track may sound like:

If you don’t think so (and you are in a position to), prove me wrong with the final, full studio mix.

There's a snippet of the studio demo they played during the documentary that came with the Christmas in Spiceworld tour recording.

The fan-made version is really good but I wish they hadn't slowed it down so much! There's another fan-made version here which is also pretty good.

• Like 2

I don't think there's a lot of demand for a new Spice Girls album. 

(I think) People think of them as a legacy/iconic/90s act and want to hear the old stuff. Most people don't even care about Forever when it comes to them, I guess. Not to say that a new album wouldn't cause a collaps of the world as we know it.