Spice Girls

Tweener

5 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

My favourite single is probably a close tie between Who Do You Think You Are and Spice Up Your Life <3

I think Viva Forever is their best written and most timeless single though.

If U Can't Dance is my favourite album track.

Favourite b-side, probably Take Me Home or Walk Of Life <3

It's a shame Geri doesn't sing in Viva Forever :( 

Who is your favorite Spice?

Last I heard (on a radio show) is that the reunion is a done deal.  I have no way of really verifying if it is true though.  With each girl making at least $15,000,000.  With Victoria making even more than that.  Apparently at this point from what I heard is that it is only scheduled to be a tour. 

My favorite is Geri. 

But I do think that Mel B has put out the best solo music. 

23 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Geri! :D

Although I think Mel C and Emma have the best solo albums. 

Geri is my forever fave. I love her. She is the real and the only original LGBT queen with such anthems as G.A.Y and It's Raining Men. Gaga and Miley wish:fishie:

Mel C and Emma are my second faves. Although I am not really into Emma's solo work. Her singles and Free Me album were good but that's it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Last I heard (on a radio show) is that the reunion is a done deal.  I have no way of really verifying if it is true though.  With each girl making at least $15,000,000.  With Victoria making even more than that.  Apparently at this point from what I heard is that it is only scheduled to be a tour. 

My favorite is Geri. 

But I do think that Mel B has put out the best solo music. 

Victoria's net worth is $400 million It's even more than Gaga or Katy. However, I think that they combined her wealth with David's. 

As for reunion, it is just so confusing at this point. They probably don't have everything set in stone at this point and they just wait with an official announcement til everything is established. Victoria keeps on DENYING the rumors. However Geri said yesterday that they are obviously working on many things which may include new music and tour.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/25/geri-horner-confirms-new-music-gigs-spice-girls-7340662/?ito=desktop.article.share.top.facebook