Countess appreciation thread

POPBOIY

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 12:10 AM, victorxcx said:

What an iconic thread! I already loved @Countess for creating the only good forum on the internet and even more after finding the YouTube channel. Keep the good work boo, your fans need you :yaskween:

I love you more than I ever thought I could for saying that! :yaskween: You're the most consistent, sweetest and funniest member on this site and I love you so much for always sticking with us. I really couldn't do it without you. :yeah: 

On 2/25/2018 at 2:12 AM, camilacabello said:

Where's the lie, this is the only good music forum out there :sassy:

Maybe I'm biased but I agree, I can't handle all those shitty easily triggered PC forums who warn you for making one funny comment or get annoyed when people post download links... :cackle::hottie:

On 2/25/2018 at 3:03 AM, POPBOIY said:

ALSO FROM NOW ON, Feb.23rd is Countess appreciation day. Next year we will have a ceremony with performances by those who submit. Tributes such as poems will also be included 8)

tumblr_mzcwr94Sv51qkx3eio1_500.gif

Oh, you really shouldn't! :yeah:

Make it September 8th instead, that's my birthday. :cackle: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Countess said:

I love you more than I ever thought I could for saying that! :yaskween: You're the most consistent, sweetest and funniest member on this site and I love you so much for always sticking with us. I really couldn't do it without you. :yeah: 

Maybe I'm biased but I agree, I can't handle all those shitty easily triggered PC forums who warn you for making one funny comment or get annoyed when people post download links... :cackle::hottie:

Oh, you really shouldn't! :yeah:

Make it September 8th instead, that's my birthday. :cackle: 

SEPTEMBER 8TH: COUNTESS....THE ELUSIVE CHANTEUSE DAY

PT0014.gifPT0014.gif