Best Selling Female Albums of All Time (United States)

liberation

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

she tried singing 

That's your opinion.  And I totally respect it.  Nobody is ever going to agree completely on every type of music we here.  But you said..."Remember to burn all copies of your Heidi CD's".  Was that as sarcasm and you don't really think we should burn her CD's?  Or did she do something to make you seriously say "We should burn her CD's? 

Just curious my friend.  Not trying to cause any "Drama".  Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

That's your opinion.  And I totally respect it.  Nobody is ever going to agree completely on every type of music we here.  But you said..."Remember to burn all copies of your Heidi CD's".  Was that as sarcasm and you don't really think we should burn her CD's?  Or did she do something to make you seriously say "We should burn her CD's? 

Just curious my friend.  Not trying to cause any "Drama".  Thanks.

:spy: I'm trying to say it was a horrible album which should be removed from existence

• Like 3

Just now, Mary Jane Holland said:

:spy: I'm trying to say it was a horrible album which should be removed from existence

Thanks for the clarification.  I sometimes take what other say a little bit too literal.  But that is how my mind works. I do tend to over analyze things.   It can be a fault at times.  But we all have our faults.  :sassy:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...