Delta Goodrem - Think About You

Lelewlovebird

On 3/14/2018 at 9:30 AM, Countess said:

Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't like it...I feel like the production is basic and the song just goes nowhere. :/ I miss her AC stuff, give me more Innocent Eyes Delta! <3 

the song grew old kinda quickly, the photoshoot is perfect, and I appreciate the experimentation, but her voice suits some of her material better imo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2018 at 12:43 PM, Lelewlovebird said:

the song grew old kinda quickly, the photoshoot is perfect, and I appreciate the experimentation, but her voice suits some of her material better imo

I agree with you...Maybe with a more interesting music video the song would have grown on me but as it is I'm just kinda bored.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2018 at 11:38 PM, victorxcx said:

She's released an EP on iTunes with several versions of the song. Of course my favorite has to be the Initial Talk Remix! They already slayed on the remix of Dancing by Kylie and once again they delivered quality:

The Initial Talk remix is really amazing, I wish it was the official version! It's giving me 2005 M-Flo vibes. ;) Gonna go check out their Kylie remix now!

On 5/21/2018 at 4:50 AM, Countess said:

The Initial Talk remix is really amazing, I wish it was the official version! It's giving me 2005 M-Flo vibes. ;) Gonna go check out their Kylie remix now!

You better check! The Dancing remix suits very well her PWL sound so i really love it. 

On 5/24/2018 at 12:42 AM, victorxcx said:

You better check! The Dancing remix suits very well her PWL sound so i really love it. 

Damnnn, you're so right! Once again the remix is way better than the original, these Aussie pop girls need to hire Initial Talk for their official productions. :hail: