Delta Goodrem - Think About You

Lelewlovebird

Not sure how many Delta fans are here but she’s announced a new single, teasing it on twitter as well

Release this Friday (2/16)

Described as a more sexual departure from past work with lines like “Every time I look at you, your clothes are coming off” and the chorus “I think about you naked when I’m looking at you”

She also looks beautiful in the photoshoot

Debuted and (so far) peaked at #32 on the ARIA top 50 singles

23F8E3AE-71B0-4278-80A9-1D05C77AD0E9.jpeg

75A32491-C37F-4469-BA42-0291407161CF.jpeg

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

On 2/13/2018 at 5:31 PM, Lelewlovebird said:

Not sure how many Delta fans are here but she’s announced a new single, teasing it on twitter as well

Release this Friday (2/16)

Described as a more sexual departure from past work with lines like “Every time I look at you, your clothes are coming off” and the chorus “I think about you naked when I’m looking at you”

She also looks beautiful in the photoshoot

23F8E3AE-71B0-4278-80A9-1D05C77AD0E9.jpeg

75A32491-C37F-4469-BA42-0291407161CF.jpeg

I first heard about her from youtube videos where she was or still is (don't know for sure), where she was a judge on a talent show back in her home Country.  But I do like her some of her music.

19 hours ago, victorxcx said:

Yasssssssss i'm so ready! Totally here for a sexier sound from her, hopefully people will embrace this new image.

I am kind of curious to hear what her new album will sound like.

19 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

She looks stunning. Excited for the single!

Although I do think I like her as a blonde more.  But yes, she is stunning as you say.

8 hours ago, Gaga.For.Gaga said:

yessss love her 

Like her I do.  Not sure about love.  LOL. 

2 hours ago, CallMeKills said:

Excited for this!

Not sure how much music you all have of hers.  But I did come across this link with quite a bit of her music included in it.  Check it out and for those that don't know much about her, here is your chance to get to know her. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7AN0Pl2OoRjYUo1aDVqaFhUOG8

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I first heard about her from youtube videos where she was or still is (don't know for sure), where she was a judge on a talent show back in her home Country.  But I do like her some of her music.

I am kind of curious to hear what her new album will sound like.

Although I do think I like her as a blonde more.  But yes, she is stunning as you say.

Like her I do.  Not sure about love.  LOL. 

Not sure how much music you all have of hers.  But I did come across this link with quite a bit of her music included in it.  Check it out and for those that don't know much about her, here is your chance to get to know her. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7AN0Pl2OoRjYUo1aDVqaFhUOG8

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Lelewlovebird said:

I never updated this with chart positions but the streaming era is taking a toll on her too it seems

I just seen it! Ugh, i hope she promotes the shit out of it to get a least a top 10. Though if i remember correctly the song fell really fast on itunes too after it reached #1. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

I just seen it! Ugh, i hope she promotes the shit out of it to get a least a top 10. Though if i remember correctly the song fell really fast on itunes too after it reached #1. 

32 wasn’t a terrible debut but dropping to 88 was bad :/ 

shes getting physical sales as a boost when the cd singles are shipped out at the end of this month, not sure why they waited so long. maybe a plan is there after all. they also talked about an actual video but I guess we’ll have to wait and see

3 minutes ago, Lelewlovebird said:

32 wasn’t a terrible debut but dropping to 88 was bad :/ 

shes getting physical sales as a boost when the cd singles are shipped out at the end of this month, not sure why they waited so long. maybe a plan is there after all. they also talked about an actual video but I guess we’ll have to wait and see

If the song doesn't get a proper music video it will be such a mess! I'll be really worried about the new era if that happens

4 hours ago, Lelewlovebird said:

I wonder if the underperformance will delay the album, I hope not but I wouldn’t be very surprised

I'm also worried that they think this type of song wasn't well received by her fans and make her scrap other songs that sound like this, i really hope that It doesn't happen!