Fix the Era

POPBOIY

So basically, here we take a failed album/era and make it better :hottie:

Mine: Jessica Simpson's 2001 album, "Irresistable" 

Story: Columbia saw the attention Jessica Got in her debut era and thought this was the time to launch her as the bona fide pop star. Sales were around only 750k and Jessica was pretty much forced into this project. 

HOW IT SHOULD'VE BEEN :

LOOKS : urban sweetie with a touch of Glam ;)

versace_026561.jpg

giphy.gif

57d13d0aedfb7da5bbbe687527b814ce.jpg

Singles:

1.Irresistible 

2. Forever in your eyes remix feat. Usher

3. Imagination 

4.His eyes are on the sparrow 

The era would've (in my opinion)

Would have snatched up a double platnium WW certification :morning:

Let's get it started mp.3 :rofl:

NippyGloriousBlowfish.gif

• YAAASSS 1

Yasss, I love this idea! :hail: I'm gonna go through Joanne because it's the messiest era I can think of. :wink: 

Left profile picture of Lady Gaga wearing a wide pink hat, in front of a sky-blue background.

Perfect Illusion: Released on January 21st,  after Donald Trump was elected to capitalise on the dread the world was feeling at that time. Actually promoed through TV performances. :vacuum: The music video is also more elaborate. The album is released a week later on the 28th.

Million Reasons: Released on February 4th, the night before her Super Bowl performance where she also announces a tour. A much better music video, but not too much promo.

John Wayne: Released on 1st May. Same music video, and actually released to radio. :cackle:

Joanne: Released on September 1st, with the music video involving some original scenes and some from Gaga: Five Foot Two. Performed at the American Music Awards on November 19th.

The Cure: Released on January 14th, with an actual music video filmed... :cackle: Performed at the Grammy Awards on January 28, 2018.

• Like 1

ARTPOP:

Lead: Brooklyn Nights

2nd Single: Dope

3rd Single: Aura

Final Single: Gypsy

Tracklist:

The same as normal except instead of Jewels n' Drugs, Brooklyn Nights is the 5th track 

Spoiler

The same with the rest of the album :cackle: It's instead replaced with more personal songs, and more stripped down (Not like Joanne, just without all the overproduced songs like Swine,Donatella & MJH

• Like 3

Britney Spears - Glory

First single: Make Me, with the original music video of course 

The same promotional singles: Private Show, Clumsy and Do You Wanna Come Over. All of them would have music videos and then DYWCO would be announced as the second single :yaskween:

Third single: Slumber Party feat. Tinashe

Fourth single: Just Luv Me 

- Different cover

- Mood Ring would be a regular album track

- All the instrumentals would be uploaded in some generic publishing site where all the gays have access. 

Let's not forget the Glory World Tour, which would not include Boys since its setlist would include her greatest hits and lots of album tracks of Glory. The album would also get a platinum edition with the Slumber Party remix and a dvd with all the music videos of the era.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

Okay for real though, here's what I'd do with Witness:

Single 1: Swish Swish (+album pre-order)

Promo Singles: Hey Hey hey + Save As Draft

Single 2&3: (Dual Release) Power (US) and Roulette (EU)

Single 4: Bon Appétit (remix)(ft.Rihanna/Ariana)

WITNESS RE-RELEASE

Single 5: Chained To The Rhythm

Album Tracklist:

1. Witness
  2. Hey Hey hey
  3. Roulette
  4. Swish Swish
  5. Dance With The Devil
  6. Déja Vu
  7. Power
  8. Tsunami
  9. Bon Appétit
  10. Bigger Than Me
  11. Save As Draft
  12. Miss You More
  13. Chained To The Rhythm (Re-release)
  14. Pendulum (Re-Release)
  15. Act My Age (Re-Release)
  16. Save As Draft (Acoustic) (Re-release) 

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 2

I'm loving your interesting topics lately sis :scamhook:

Mine: Dangerous Woman / AG3

Focus: delete the messy chorus, different lyrics

Be Alright: promo single

1st single: Dangerous Woman + a better music video

2nd single: Side to Side

3rd single: Into You

4th single: Greedy + music video

ctrl + alt + delete: Moonlight, Everyday, Bad Decisions, Sometimes (atleast from the album) and replace with cooperative, more mature songs that fit the "Dangerous Woman" theme, darker and heavier songs

in my opinion, the Dangerous Woman era was underwhelming compared to Ariana's other erass due to all the messy and rushed promo (if any), her firing Scooter and then him getting back again. I would also implement the bunny ears in a way as a stage outfit on the DWT instead of that ugly garbage dress she wears at the end during Dangerous Woman. I'd have interviews and talk shows etc. leading up to the release date and during the first week of release, and a week after. As a bonus I'd also fire Eric Vetro and get her an actually good vocal coach so she can improve her technique and stop her vocal decline :wink:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, camilacabello said:

I'm loving your interesting topics lately sis :scamhook:

Mine: Dangerous Woman / AG3

Focus: delete the messy chorus, different lyrics

Be Alright: promo single

1st single: Dangerous Woman + a better music video

2nd single: Side to Side

3rd single: Into You

4th single: Greedy + music video

ctrl + alt + delete: Moonlight, Everyday, Bad Decisions, Sometimes (atleast from the album) and replace with cooperative, more mature songs that fit the "Dangerous Woman" theme, darker and heavier songs

in my opinion, the Dangerous Woman era was underwhelming compared to Ariana's other erass due to all the messy and rushed promo (if any), her firing Scooter and then him getting back again. I would also implement the bunny ears in a way as a stage outfit on the DWT instead of that ugly garbage dress she wears at the end during Dangerous Woman. I'd have interviews and talk shows etc. leading up to the release date and during the first week of release, and a week after. As a bonus I'd also fire Eric Vetro and get her an actually good vocal coach so she can improve her technique and stop her vocal decline :wink:

Fuck Moonlight and Bad Decisions since both are trash, but how could you delete Everyday and Sometimes :fishie:

8 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

Fuck Moonlight and Bad Decisions since both are trash, but how could you delete Everyday and Sometimes :fishie:

Everyday is trash and Sometimes is a cute song but it doesn't fit the theme at all, I want sis to deliver a cohesive album for once  :spy:

Fix the era: Camila

ADDITIONS: OMG (feat. Quavo),Bad Things,Crying In The Club & I Have Questions

REMOVALS: All These Years,Real Friends & Consequences

Spoiler

Tracklist:

1. Never Be The Same

2. OMG (feat. Quavo)

3. Havana (feat. Young Thug)

4. Inside Out

5. Bad Things

6. She Loves Control

7. Into It

8. In The Dark

9. Somethings Gotta Give

10. I Have Questions

11. Crying In The Club

Singles:

Lead - Never Be The Same (To lazy for the M/V)

Promo Single - Inside Out 

ALBUM RELEASE

2nd Single - Havana (feat. Young Thug)

Promo - Havana (Remix)

Last Single - She Loves Control

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

Fix the era: Camila

ADDITIONS: OMG (feat. Quavo),Bad Things,Crying In The Club & I Have Questions

REMOVALS: All These Years,Real Friends & Consequences

Reveal hidden contents

Singles:

Lead - Never Be The Same (To lazy for the M/V)

Promo Single - Inside Out 

ALBUM RELEASE

2nd Single - Havana (feat. Young Thug)

Promo - Havana (Remix)

Last Single - She Loves Control

Girl this is a whole ass mess, it seems like you're making her messy era even worse. Havana was (and still is) a huge hit and Never Be the Same hasn't hit top 10 yet-- Inside Out is the least streamed track from the album & was already set for release but got scrapped. Adding OMG and Bad Things is stupid, one is a collab and the other was a promo single that people don't really care for. Crying In the Club tanked and was part of the THTHTL concept which is why she left it out. Well I Have Questions is one of her best but I don't understand how you'd want music she's already released on her debut album instead of new music especially when there's only 11 tracks, though She Loves Control is a great idea for a single because it's the most streamed non-single from the album so far!

• Like 2