Conspiracy theory thread

POPBOIY

On 2/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, MelaniesPlayground said:

Jay has an alt called Xo.Xo 

Q53mQ.gif

Nobody has ever liked his posts 

9 hours ago, jaycoolguy said:

So wrong bbe

I have been following the two of you fight for a while now, and it has been quite entertaining to say the least.  But to be honest, I would hate to see what would happen if the two of you ever ended up in the same room in real life.  I am afraid that one of you would not make it out of that room. 

We need a no fighting section on the forum, as it seems we cannot take the two of you anywhere without a fight breaking out.  I honestly have no issue with either of you personally, or with anyone on this forum for that matter.  As I have said before this is one of best music forums I have probably ever been involved in.  But enough is enough.

@Countess.  Is there not a blocking feature on here? 

If there is, maybe the two of you should block each other from commenting or down voting each others posts. 

I am sure neither of you probably care about my opinion, but I am just trying to give a little friendly advise. 

Remember that old saying......."Love Trumps Hate".......LOL.  I could not resist.  A little 'levity' (for those that do not know, that means humor) goes a long way. 

:sassy:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

6 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I have been following the two of you fight for a while now, and it has been quite entertaining to say the least.  But to be honest, I would hate to see what would happen if the two of you ever ended up in the same room in real life.  I am afraid that one of you would not make it out of that room. 

We need a no fighting section on the forum, as it seems we cannot take the two of you anywhere without a fight breaking out.  I honestly have no issue with either of you personally, or with anyone on this forum for that matter.  As I have said before this is one of best music forums I have probably ever been involved in.  But enough is enough.

@Countess.  Is there not a blocking feature on here? 

If there is, maybe the two of you should block each other from commenting or down voting each others posts. 

I am sure neither of you probably care about my opinion, but I am just trying to give a little friendly advise. 

Remember that old saying......."Love Trumps Hate".......LOL.  I could not resist.  A little 'levity' (for those that do not know, that means humor) goes a long way. 

:sassy:

:cackle: Please be a blocking feature though, I've got a small list to block already :ban: 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Their asses would sit there in silence on their phones and continue to argue on the forum :cackle:

5 hours ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

:cackle: Please be a blocking feature though, I've got a small list to block already :ban: 

There is an ignore feature! Just click on your name up at the top of the page, and you should see "Ignored Users" in the list. You're welcome sister :wink:

(also @Reflecting since you said you thought the feature would be good)

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

• 8 months later...