POPBOIY

Has the media turned on your fave?

YES,YES,AND YES:fishie:

We all remember Mariah's glitter era. I made My own theory that her "floppage" was an opportunity 4 the media 2 distract us all from 9/11 :morning:

Janet went through it too. I mean, she is a JACKSON and that gave her an even bigger target on her back. Plus she was a pop girl :wink:

Ariana Grande during My Everything era :yeah:

the media blew #that situation out of proportion and all the white Amerikkkans decided to hate her because of it and believed the obvious fake rumors made up about Ariana hating her fans :disgusted:

Yes... :fishie: How can we forget the iconic ARTFLOP? To be fair, some of the bad publicity was Gaga's fault (like the flying dress, the failure of an app, and the pretentious speeches she gave) but she didn't deserve the criticism to be that harsh.