Introduction

Plastic Heart

4 hours ago, Plastic Heart said:

Lol, it's possible. :wink: I mean she's been in the studio with DJ White Shadow, Nick Monson, BloodPop and a few others.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, although I honestly think I'd rather have an EP so some of the focus can go on the ASIB soundtrack as well. :P 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, although I honestly think I'd rather have an EP so some of the focus can go on the ASIB soundtrack as well. :P 

That's true. :D ASIB doesn't release until October 5th here in the US though. Besides, I've heard a few song snippets from the sound-track and I'm impressed. For the people who think it's gonna be like Joanne, they're wrong. They're in for a huge surprise. :scamhook:

8 hours ago, Plastic Heart said:

That's true. :D ASIB doesn't release until October 5th here in the US though. Besides, I've heard a few song snippets from the sound-track and I'm impressed. For the people who think it's gonna be like Joanne, they're wrong. They're in for a huge surprise. :scamhook:

You're right, but it's almost February and I don't think nine months is enough time to promote an entire album. :'( But an EP or a Greatest Hits would work for sure!

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

You're right, but it's almost February and I don't think nine months is enough time to promote an entire album. :'( But an EP or a Greatest Hits would work for sure!

That's correct as well, but I think you and I both know she can surprise us out of nowhere. ;) She's proven that time and time again.

On 1/30/2018 at 12:33 AM, Plastic Heart said:

Lol, well, I wouldn't have expected something outlandish for the song. :awkwardney: I do wish she didn't use her iTunes promo bit for the MR video though.

'Joanne' is an example of how to do a non "outlandish" music video for a song while still not looking like the absolute fucking mess that was the MR video... :cackle: 

Archived