Ari

Ariana Grande - Masterpost

Just now, jaycoolguy said:

whats the point doing a post if you not gonna post everything :cackle: Tragic

If you're reading this then it ain't finished

I'm super bored and wanted to give myself to do, I noticed there wasn't a masterpost on Ariana on here so I thought I may as well give myself something to do
If you use anything from here, amazing, if nobody uses anything, at least I've amused myself for however long this may take lol.

Maybe because it isn't  finished, that would be an idea :dealwithit:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

If you're reading this then it ain't finished

I'm super bored and wanted to give myself to do, I noticed there wasn't a masterpost on Ariana on here so I thought I may as well give myself something to do
If you use anything from here, amazing, if nobody uses anything, at least I've amused myself for however long this may take lol.

Maybe because it isn't  finished, that would be an idea :dealwithit:

just fuck off you know nothing

• Dislike 3

31 minutes ago, jaycoolguy said:

whats the point doing a post if you not gonna post everything :cackle: Tragic

Because a masterpost is for things that are onliine and that have leaked
Why would I add things that I have that haven't leaked? :wut:

• Like 1

Anywho on that note, if you've not got anything helpful or useful to contribute or say, please don't :hottie:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

6 hours ago, Ari said:

Anywho on that note, if you've not got anything helpful or useful to contribute or say, please don't :hottie:

Perfectly put.  Don't let jayfool put a damper on this great post.  Keep doing what you are doing.  I have already found music in this post I did not have.   :sassy:

• YAAASSS 2

I have finished adding in the music videos and live covers which now makes me believe I have added everything!
If I have missed an unreleased song or something along the lines then please feel free to say so I can add it in. I have had a double check through everything to make sure I've not forgotten something (even the live covers which was hell to sort) but knowing me I've probably missed something. :cackle:

I'll, of course, update the list with any new things that come out as well as any leaks that may surface in the foreseeable future.
I hope this has become of use to someone, and if not, it has been fun to do and discover a few things that even I didn't know existed :sassy:

• YAAASSS 2

On 10/1/2018 at 8:48 PM, Ari said:

UNRELEASED

THANK YOU FOR THIS GEM! Amazing gift, I love it! It was awesome that you got to compile all these files, infinite thanks :yaskween::yeah: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1