Ari

Ariana Grande - Masterpost

I'm super bored and wanted to give myself to do, I noticed there wasn't a masterpost on Ariana on here so I thought I may as well give myself something to do
If you use anything from here, amazing, if nobody uses anything, at least I've amused myself for however long this may take lol.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PRE SOLO DEBUT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
2008 Demos

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 2

Posting this now so it doesn't get accidentally deleted halfway through and because I'm expecting it to take awhile to put everything I plan on in.
Also lil thanks to

Please login or register to see this link.

for giving me the text idea for the layout as I've been wanting to do this for awhile but could never think of a way to lay it out :hottie:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ari said:

If you're reading this then it ain't finished

I'm super bored and wanted to give myself to do, I noticed there wasn't a masterpost on Ariana on here so I thought I may as well give myself something to do
If you use anything from here, amazing, if nobody uses anything, at least I've amused myself for however long this may take lol.

STUDIO ALBUMS + EPs

Yours Truly (2013)

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

You my friend most definately have my attention with this post.  I will most assuredly keep an eye on this post to see if you post anything I don't already have.  And I sure hope you do. 

Do you have this in your collection as well.  If not and you would like to, let me know.  Apparently she was in a Broadway show when she was younger.  I have the two songs that I know of she sang. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tweener said:

but i haven't updated in foreva

:fishie:
Confused why it didn't show up when I did about 50 searches making sure there wasn't a masterpost out there.
I think I may still continue this only because there's a lot of things missed out from pre albums (musicals, Victorious etc) as well as after Dangerous Woman.
Hope that's okay :wink:

5 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

You my friend most definately have my attention with this post.  I will most assuredly keep an eye on this post to see if you post anything I don't already have.  And I sure hope you do. 

Do you have this in your collection as well.  If not and you would like to, let me know.  Apparently she was in a Broadway show when she was younger.  I have the two songs that I know of she sang. 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Ahh I'm so glad this is of use to someone!
I do! I also have Victorious, Hairspray and other musicals etc in my collection that I was going to post as well, I'm pretty much going to be posting everything she has ever sung/done and section it all off in the best and most efficient way possible (:

• Like 1

Amazing! I didn't have the Target bonus tracks to Dangerous Woman, thanks for this! Oh, and if you could upload her unreleased stuff (if you have it), but preferably outtakes off her three albums, it would be amazing! :yaskween: 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Reflecting said:

heres a youtube vid with most of the stems that have leaked if u wanna add them.

I was actually using that already to get the stems (since I'm not the best with them) but thank you!

28 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Amazing! I didn't have the Target bonus tracks to Dangerous Woman, thanks for this! Oh, and if you could upload her unreleased stuff (if you have it), but preferably outtakes off her three albums, it would be amazing! :yaskween: 

Glad it's of use to another person! 
I'll get all the unreleased songs and everything else added soon (: 

• Like 1

A lot has been added within the past 24 hours, finally decided on the way to lay it all out in the most efficient way possible for everyone to read and download what they wish (and also something that satisfies my OCD)
I've also decided to separate the singles that are "album single"s and "non album singles" apart from each other so it's easier to look at what you have and don't have but also in case anybody wishes to get the single version of the track (as all of them have the single covers) or just to look at all the released singles.

Will hopefully get the rest finished tomorrow :hottie:

17 hours ago, Ari said:

:fishie:
Confused why it didn't show up when I did about 50 searches making sure there wasn't a masterpost out there.
I think I may still continue this only because there's a lot of things missed out from pre albums (musicals, Victorious etc) as well as after Dangerous Woman.
Hope that's okay :wink:

Ahh I'm so glad this is of use to someone!
I do! I also have Victorious, Hairspray and other musicals etc in my collection that I was going to post as well, I'm pretty much going to be posting everything she has ever sung/done and section it all off in the best and most efficient way possible (:

I hear ya' my friend.  I have 3 Victorious albums.  Not sure if that is all that there is.  Is your Hairspray the live show or just the music from the live show.  And if it is the live show What is the quality you have?

8 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I hear ya' my friend.  I have 3 Victorious albums.  Not sure if that is all that there is.  Is your Hairspray the live show or just the music from the live show.  And if it is the live show What is the quality you have?

There is 3 officially released Victorious albums, however that doesn't contain all the songs Ariana sings in, for example, Best Friends Brother is on the album as a Victoria Justice solo (as it was a single as well I believe) but on the show it's Victoria and Ariana.
I have the officially released album for Hairspray, would you like me to add that + the actual live versions from the show? 

• Like 1

If you have them, you should add them for those members that may not have them.  I already have both the album and the live broadcast of the show.  I was just curious as to the quality of what you might have.  Thank you for offering to share them.

• Like 1

Can't wait for you to post all the studio covers she's done! That's really the only thing I've been missing since I got this laptop, and to have her TRULY SUPERIOR version of Love The Way You Lie is what my life needs!

• Like 1

.  Damn You - Damn you - Damn you.  :tanya: Do you have any idea how long this is going take me to go through all this just to make sure I don't download anything I already have?  It's a good thing I am off work tomorrow.  :wink::scamhook::bop:.

But seriously....Thank you so much for the work you have put into this post.  :sassy:

P.S.  Do you plan of uploading any pics of her as well?  If so, let me know.  My Ariana Pic folder is over 7GB.  (Don't judge)  LOL.  Yes, there are most likely duplicates in there as I tend to download entire folders as I find them.  I was planning on going through them some day and deleting any duplicates.  But to be honest, I am way to lazy at the moment. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

.  Damn You - Damn you - Damn you.  :tanya: Do you have any idea how long this is going take me to go through all this just to make sure I don't download anything I already have?  It's a good thing I am off work tomorrow.  :wink::scamhook::bop:.

But seriously....Thank you so much for the work you have put into this post.  :sassy:

P.S.  Do you plan of uploading any pics of her as well?  If so, let me know.  My Ariana Pic folder is over 7GB.  (Don't judge)  LOL.  Yes, there are most likely duplicates in there as I tend to download entire folders as I find them.  I was planning on going through them some day and deleting any duplicates.  But to be honest, I am way to lazy at the moment. 

That's why I made sure to say lay it out in the most efficient way possible and made sure to not post the same song 5 times :wink:
Pleasure! I'm so glad it's of use to you and others, and even if it was not, it's sure amused and kept me busy the past few days :cackle:
I'm not going to lie I did actually think about it, however I don't actually have any photoshoots saved to my drive apart from outtakes I have, I might do it one day if I'm really bored (which knowing me, will happen :scamhook:)

7 minutes ago, Ari said:

That's why I made sure to say lay it out in the most efficient way possible and made sure to not post the same song 5 times :wink:
Pleasure! I'm so glad it's of use to you and others, and even if it was not, it's sure amused and kept me busy the past few days :cackle:
I'm not going to lie I did actually think about it, however I don't actually have any photoshoots saved to my drive apart from outtakes I have, I might do it one day if I'm really bored (which knowing me, will happen :scamhook:)

is this all you have ? :cackle:

2 minutes ago, jaycoolguy said:

:dealwithit:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MelaniesPlayground said:

:dealwithit:

:orly:

6 minutes ago, jaycoolguy said:

Of unreleased Ariana stuff? 
You wish it was all I had :tragic:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Ari said:

Of unreleased Ariana stuff? 
You wish it was all I had :tragic:

whats the point doing a post if you not gonna post everything :cackle: Tragic