Melanie Martinez Accused of Rape

Ari

8 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

I never liked Melanie at all but i was shocked to read it tbh. Some of her fans are being such a mess attacking this Timothy girl. I always choose to believe the victim so i hope that if it's real she'll have some closure and that Melanie will somehow pay for this.

The things I've read from her stans is disgusting, I'm not saying they should immediately believe the victim but attacking them and calling them an "attention whore" is just wrong.  
Also, a lot of people are pulling the "a woman can't rape" bullshit :die:

• YAAASSS 1

9 minutes ago, Ari said:

The things I've read from her stans is disgusting, I'm not saying they should immediately believe the victim but attacking them and calling them an "attention whore" is just wrong.  
Also, a lot of people are pulling the "a woman can't rape" bullshit :die:

So true. That's the reason why most rape victims keep these things to themselves. Imagine if it's true, not only having to deal with the trauma, but now this kind If attack. 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, SkullPop said:

Until I hear more information, I'm not going to say anything like she's guilty. Only because, I do give people the benefit of the doubt. But if it's true, she deserves prison time. 

+ False accusations can ruin peoples lives and careers

• YAAASSS 2