2018 Grammy Nominations Revealed

Ari

18 hours ago, Tweener said:

This is fucking gross.

Gaga and Sheeran get Grammy's nominations and not Katy, Miley, Demi or Dua.

New Rules is like TSOTY. How could they snub it so bad?!?!

However, it was all expected. For Grammy's it's quantity over quality. That's why Taylor Swift has so many of these awards. That's truly saddening.

:cackle::cackle::cackle: What have Katy, Miley or Demi done to earn any nominations? Katy's album was universally slammed, Miley's was forgotten about after a day and most people don't even know that Demi's released anything since 'Cool for the Summer'. I will agree that 'New Rules' deserved a nomination though.

16 hours ago, camilacabello said:

What's with all the awards shows this year being mostly male?

Right? :disgusted: And not only that, but black or Latino males as well...Why is the Grammys suddenly interested in rappers when no one's even heard of these Childish Gambino or Jay-Z albums?  :idkher: I'm starting to think we need 'Best Female Album' and 'Best Male Album' just so our pop girls can get the recognition they deserve. :yeah: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Countess said:

:cackle::cackle::cackle: What have Katy, Miley or Demi done to earn any nominations? Katy's album was universally slammed, Miley's was forgotten about after a day and most people don't even know that Demi's released anything since 'Cool for the Summer'. I will agree that 'New Rules' deserved a nomination though.

Right? :disgusted: And not only that, but black or Latino males as well...Why is the Grammys suddenly interested in rappers when no one's even heard of these Childish Gambino or Jay-Z albums?  :idkher: I'm starting to think we need 'Best Female Album' and 'Best Male Album' just so our pop girls can get the recognition they deserve. :yeah: 

It would probably happen, grammys love nominating overrated male trash but our pop girlies delivered this year and got nothing :yeah:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...