We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Hannes84

Loreen - Ride Poll

Loreen - Ride   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite tracks off the album?

• '71 Charger
    • Dreams
    • Jupiter Drive
    • Hate The Way I Love You
    • I Go Ego
    • Heart On Hold
    • Love Me America
    • Ride
    • '71 Charger (Bonus track version)
    • Fire Blue

You can vote multiples :)

....and yes, the horrid new version of Fire Blue is at the bottom on purpose. I actually deleted it completely off my playlist and replaced it with the original. :morning:

i never heard that original version of Fire Blue, but wtf the album version is great. My favorite tracks are '71 Charger and Dreams. I like the string version of '71 too, and also like Hate The Way That I Love You and Jupiter Drive. The rest sounds the same to me :cackle: 

2 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

i never heard that original version of Fire Blue, but wtf the album version is great. My favorite tracks are '71 Charger and Dreams. I like the string version of '71 too, and also like Hate The Way That I Love You and Jupiter Drive. The rest sounds the same to me :cackle: 

This is the original. I call the album version Raped & Destroyed version.

I cried hysterically for hours when Hate The Way I Love You was released. I couldn't stand '71 Charger but HTWILY saved it for me. Recently really gotten into Love Me America, the intro is amazing. I usually do not like it when artists make beautiful music with sarcastic and political lyrics to top them off, but the music is just that good.... I love it. Jupiter Drive.. Well, I preferred the original of that as well, but I understand why it was changed for the album. A hip hop beat-driven track would not fit Ride.

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

What even, both Fire Blue and Jupiter Drive are better in their new versions! Dreames, 71 Charger and Jupiter Drive is my trinity

Absolutely disagree on Fire Blue. It lacks everything the original had; drama, sorrow and most of all soul. The new version is meh.

I do like both versions of Jupiter Drive. Dreams and '71 Charger are awesome too. The only ones I can't stand are the already stated Fire Blue and I Go Ego.

Just now, Hannes84 said:

Absolutely disagree on Fire Blue. It lacks everything the original had; drama, sorrow and most of all soul. The new version is meh.

I do like both versions of Jupiter Drive. Dreams and '71 Charger are awesome too. The only ones I can't stand are the already stated Fire Blue and I Go Ego.

I liked the original FB, but the new one fits the album more imo. My least favorite is Ride, it seems very uneventful

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

I liked the original FB, but the new one fits the album more imo. My least favorite is Ride, it seems very uneventful

Yeah I get the reason why it was changed for the album, but to be honest I would've just left it out completely instead of ruining a fan favorite.

Ride is okay in my opinion. It lacks something... I dunno. Probably uneventful as you said.

• Like 1

On 13.12.2017 at 9:43 PM, Oculus said:

Fire Blue and Jupiter Drive in their original version is superior I wish she had released those :yeah:

I know right :( The ballad version is amazing, even the Duvchi-version that was released is sooo much better than the album one. I dunno why they wanted to ruin the song. Just horrid.